GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Game Central is better than Digitiser"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Only I know the way"
It may have had a shaky start nearly a year ago, on Mar 10 (see what they did!), but it has grown into being a funny, informative daily read. There may be no nudes or Fat Sow (a truly angry pig) but both Chop and Anthony Burgess certainly know what they are talking about. And there are no boring cheats to read, I mean, what is the web for. Anyway, if you have a different opinion, let everyone know.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Only I know the way"
It may have had a shaky start nearly a year ago, on Mar 10 (see what they did!), but it has grown into being a funny, informative daily read. There may be no nudes or Fat Sow (a truly angry pig) but both Chop and Anthony Burgess certainly know what they are talking about. And there are no boring cheats to read, I mean, what is the web for. Anyway, if you have a different opinion, let everyone know.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:24
Regular
": ("
Is it supposed to be a joke or something, i dont get it.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nothing beats digitiser. RIP
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The BBC one is soo, soooooooo poor.
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
long live zombie dave!
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:31
Regular
fat sow was great, but lets get down to brass tacs here - what use does teletext have anymore when we have the internet?

some people don't have the internet, but for those who do, surely teletext is complete crap in comparison.
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:33
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Fat people make me laugh.
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:40
Regular
"QPR 1974"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:

> some people don't have the internet, but for those who do, surely
> teletext is complete crap in comparison.

Bamboozle.
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:41
Regular
jim-hat wrote:
> Bamboozle.

that was a game on the amiga if I remember correctly.

yep.
Fri 27/02/04 at 01:46
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I can only defeat the Baby Bamboozler, and that is when all my family is helping too. When we get a question wrong, we swear, when the pages take too long to load, we set fire to our cat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.