GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What I did today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 20:38
"I've been skiing!"
Ok so maybe you don't want to know but i'm going to tell you anyway.Right so I went to school.Boring.Went to my friends house (it started to snow heavily then) and stayed there till 7:00.Came home got pelted by my 2 little sisters and my smaller brother (which is quite good for him because he has only started to crawl.)Right then I got forced to have a snowball fight.After being hit for half an hour by stony snowballs I ascaped and had a bath.Thankfully it was to hot for my sisters changed my clothes because my ones I was wearing were soaked.That brings me to know.My bother and sisters have gone to bed and I am staying in.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:16
"I've been skiing!"
ßreak†hrough wrote:
> Feel free to post what you did today.

But you don't if you don't want to.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:15
"I've been skiing!"
Oh I also have got a black eye.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:14
"I've been skiing!"
Feel free to post what you did today.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:08
"I've been skiing!"
And thats what I did today.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:06
"I've been skiing!"
What I did today.Went to school.Boring.My friend came round.WE attaked with snowball.We meaning me my friend my two sisters.We had tea she went home and that brings up to now sow the day was ok.Oh and it's going to snow again tomorrow.Horay!
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:52
"I've been skiing!"
He
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Here in dobuita its snowing.

I wish it was snowing in real life though.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:49
"I've been skiing!"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> It hyst wont friggin' snow here, no fair!!

Ha ha it's about 3 inches here.
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:57
"I've been skiing!"
Lan Di wrote:
> What is it with the spelling of some people here?

I can't realy be bothered to spell properly on here or on msn.
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
It hyst wont friggin' snow here, no fair!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.