GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"``Chavs创"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You know those people that seem to have spread everywhere you go, like some kind of rapidly-multiplying breed of parasite that will never cease to exist? Whatever you like to call them, they're "Chavs".

Again, it's another "old word" brough-forward in-time to label the people of today, but this website is brilliant for telling you all you need to know about them - and, it's all true.

However, they don't seem to have anything on how to STOP the disease from spreading...

Still, you shoulg give it a visit.

If you're anything like me (human and living today), I'm sure you'll have seen them WHEREVER you go. I know all-too-many of them, and they really seem to take the fun out of... doing anything - just BEING there!

I reckon, if you were to meet ANY 10 random people in one-place, 9 of them would turn-out to be "Chavs", with that other one only halfway there.

www.chavscum.co.uk
Sat 28/02/04 at 02:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Ned is a far better word I think. I've seen the site, it is rather funny.

Also see www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk for an even better insight.
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Ah...just saw the link....I hate these ass suckers too...burn them all!!!
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What the hell is a chav?
Fri 27/02/04 at 17:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
this came up in a topic a few weeks ago didn't it??

the chav of the month section had 2 amusing images though, the first was the 3 guys pushing the "big-exhaust and bodykit"-mobile that these people seem to adore and the other was of 2 ugly people ona sofa.. sporting pompey kits.

god i love portsmouth :-\
Fri 27/02/04 at 13:45
Regular
*Sigh*

My sister's a total chav :^S

This bit made me laugh:
"The sovereign ring has now been embraced by the Chav, especially the faux sovereign ring. This classy piece of hand furniture makes the wearer appear to be rich and also comes in handy for giving the missus a back hander!"
Fri 27/02/04 at 09:19
"Mimmargh!"
H睴 wrote:
> And anyone on this site will grow up
> to have a real job, not cleaning chewing gum off the side walk.

Have you even read General Chat?
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Kill them all.

Basically, if anyone is on these forums they are going to hate them because they are the complete oposite, as in clever enough to use the internet let alone a computer. And anyone on this site will grow up to have a real job, not cleaning chewing gum off the side walk.

Kill them all.
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:19
Regular
"That's right!"
The word is "charv" or "charver", not "chav"

Although it really should be "radgie". Best. Word. Ever.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I hate chavs.

Oh I do.
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and you've made my day by using your wonderful skill in your title.
Hurrah!

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.