GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Mate is in hospital"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 16:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
This guy who goes to my college and who I also used to work with in my washing-up career was put in hospital last night after being attacked outside his mates house. It was about 11pm and he was leaving to come home when two guys approached him, held a knife to his throat and took his bag, phone and wallet, and after this proceeded to knock him to the floor and stomp him.

He has a cut right along his forehead and the skin between the side of his mouth and his ear is torn open. His throat is cut from the knife been held to it and he is covered in bruises as well as a suspected punctured lung and a few broken ribs.

The worrying thing is this was just meters away from a primary school. imagine little Billy walking to school and seeing the crimson stain on the pavement. "What's that mummy?", "Thats where Tom got the living daylight beat out of him Jimmy, now run along and play with your friends".

Does this brutal attack grab the media's attention? No. The FRONT COVER of the Sun today told us that Victoria Beckham has had her f**king hair done. I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE!
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
This guy who goes to my college and who I also used to work with in my washing-up career was put in hospital last night after being attacked outside his mates house. It was about 11pm and he was leaving to come home when two guys approached him, held a knife to his throat and took his bag, phone and wallet, and after this proceeded to knock him to the floor and stomp him.

He has a cut right along his forehead and the skin between the side of his mouth and his ear is torn open. His throat is cut from the knife been held to it and he is covered in bruises as well as a suspected punctured lung and a few broken ribs.

The worrying thing is this was just meters away from a primary school. imagine little Billy walking to school and seeing the crimson stain on the pavement. "What's that mummy?", "Thats where Tom got the living daylight beat out of him Jimmy, now run along and play with your friends".

Does this brutal attack grab the media's attention? No. The FRONT COVER of the Sun today told us that Victoria Beckham has had her f**king hair done. I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE!
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I hope he recovers fast Kyle. its a horible thing to happen.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
Im sorry man. Some people are so screwed up and I really hope he recovers from this... and I dont just mean physically
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sorry to hear that mate, hope he recovers quickly.

this kinda thing is what is making our society disappear down the proverial bowl at a rapid decsent, and i totally agree with your point about bringing it to peoples attention, i can't believe some of the stuff that goes unprinted while (as you say) the beckhams new hair is national news.

.. i wonder if it was front page stuff in spain as well?
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That's my worst thought whenever I'm out on my own somewhere, or even with people.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
this is why we need vigilante gangs
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:55
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
What sorta place is this world.
Its not bad its just that some people have a sick mind and according to some police and the government its not crime any more its an ill-ness.

It makes me sick. but its not the drug dealers, pimps, smuggllers, perverts, murderers, Speeding motorists, junkies,theifs, people who have got done for gbh. nope that dont make me sick

Its not the liers, cheaters, wife beaters, animal creulty, assualts, robbers, rapists, prostitutes. nope that dont make me sick

But do you know what really makes me
Do you know what makes my sick to my stomoch
Its peaople who dont care, dont bother and never thinks. hurting people and not thinking a dam about what there doing.
them people.

But remember it might be down but there is a tommorow
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ruddy Pikeys.

It like the folk who break into peoples houses, steal from the elderly. I guess criminals in general.
Laws should be changed to allow these people to get the punishment they deserve.
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:01
Sorry to hear that Kyle

Hope the bas T ards get run over soon
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Flockhart wrote:
> this is why we need vigilante gangs

Um, no.

Sorry, but 'washign up career' sounded quite funny.

*is serious*

That sounds nasty. Tres. Hope he gets better, and the two who did it realise their vacuous lives suck and repent. Or just go to jail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.