GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOOD and EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Slice was sitting in his room playing on his playstation 2, he got up and went to the bathroom. when he returned his playstion was gone.
this happened to 15 other gameaday members (newbies). he went on ukc hat forums and spoke to them. so what do u want to say????????????????
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Slice was sitting in his room playing on his playstation 2, he got up and went to the bathroom. when he returned his playstion was gone.
this happened to 15 other gameaday members (newbies). he went on ukc hat forums and spoke to them. so what do u want to say????????????????
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:32
Regular
I can't wait to see what response this thread gets.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:33
"Mimmargh!"
Your worse than Hitler.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:35
"I've been skiing!"
OMG that is so cool!!!!!!!!!111111111111
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I can't wait to see what response this thread gets.

*nods*
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:37
Regular
what we need is goatboys two penneth for maximum comedy factor.

*sigh*
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:39
"I've been skiing!"
slice wrote:
so what do u want to
> say????????????????

Nothing except I want you to die. Thank you for asking.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't get it.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Cub!st snuck up on Slice with grim intentions. He waited for the opportune moment before making his attack. Like a vicious animal protecting it's young he sprung forward and beat him savagely across the head with Slice's own PS2.

His legs buckled almost instantly but in the brief second that the console hit his skull the world seemed to stop. In the tick of a second, the beat of a wing what seemed like hours passed as the sickening thud echoed throughout the deepest crevaces of Cubist's mind.

As a pool began together of his victims blood he dragged the carcass along the floor to finish what he had begun. The life was not fully drained from his body, what he had started must be ended. Slowly the body was dragged down the stairs, out the door, into the garden and too the nearest diving board. Every stair, every bump that lay in Cubist's path was disregarded as Slice's body continued to be punished on the coarse ground.

"We cleanse our sins, we wash them off"

Whispered Cubist into the ear of Slice, blood dripping from his lobe a thick ruby red. Splash, it was done. Floating there like an abandoned craft Slices body polluted the pool with his sins as the blood spread like a web across the surface...

...Bet you weren't expecting that response were you?
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*to gather

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.