GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fairtrade Chocolate - ANy good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Would Anyone here buy FAirtrade chocolate for 50p(65g bar) If there was no other chocolate available at school?

REPLY FAST!!!!!!!

Thanks

James
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Would Anyone here buy FAirtrade chocolate for 50p(65g bar) If there was no other chocolate available at school?

REPLY FAST!!!!!!!

Thanks

James
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:23
Regular
"relocated"
Yes.
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'd buy it if there was other chocolate available, never mind if there wasn't. But then Id have to give it to someone else to eat :(
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:25
Regular
"relocated"
Gah, you totally spoiled my joke! I was going to wait five minutes and then write '...but then I'd regret it'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sorry, kernel, maybe next time eh :P
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:27
Regular
"relocated"
It's too late, I'm in a huff. The only thing that can cheer me up now is a bar of fairtrade chocolate.
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Fairtrade stuff tastes ok, and it does do wonders for poor prople in places like Ghana where cocao beeans are harvested.

Unfortunately, paying Africans better bumps the price up quite a lot. So I just buy Yorkies. :)
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
*gives kernel chocolate I bought earlier*
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:31
Regular
"relocated"
Mmm, thanks.

Actually it isn't that bad. Better than the stuff they actually make and sell in Ghana, anyway. There aren't enough fridges so they put palm oil in the chocolate to stop it melting and it tastes DISGUSTING.
Wed 25/02/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It certainly doesn't sound that nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.