GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just stop it now"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 21:46
Azul, memo, Edgy, titlywhirlly, ricktoss, (and other) it sounds babyish but you are just bullies. All of you just go for me; you always have done, if SR just allows bulling to go on then something needs to be done.
A forum is supposed to be a nice place where people come at their own pleasure to have fun, chat and solve their problems. So why do you guys insist of making my forum life hell?

I stop it, ok, if I just don’t say anything about you or mention you (In a bad way) then you just leave me alone to.
I can’t ask fairer then that.

I know you don’t care, but I like using SR, I have gotten to know many people and I like to post. So please just leave off.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:46
Azul, memo, Edgy, titlywhirlly, ricktoss, (and other) it sounds babyish but you are just bullies. All of you just go for me; you always have done, if SR just allows bulling to go on then something needs to be done.
A forum is supposed to be a nice place where people come at their own pleasure to have fun, chat and solve their problems. So why do you guys insist of making my forum life hell?

I stop it, ok, if I just don’t say anything about you or mention you (In a bad way) then you just leave me alone to.
I can’t ask fairer then that.

I know you don’t care, but I like using SR, I have gotten to know many people and I like to post. So please just leave off.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahaha. Tiltywhirlly.

*Applause*

*Dies*
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:49
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ahaha. Tiltywhirlly.
>
> *Applause*
>
> *Dies*

See, 1st reply, sarcasm.
Any need for it?
No, just though once again you would have a go.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
Look, I have nothing against you, but for god sake you're a nob at times. Read some of the things you write and you may realise what an idiot you are.

"hahahahah ricktoss i arm clevar"

It's pathetic.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
I agree, especially Azul, he is SUCH a loser, he like, wear's boxer shorts i nstead of briefs, and I'm all like "DUHHH" and he's all like "YEAH WHATEVER"

"duh da dum dum dum da da dum"

Cause this is my united forum of whatever!
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:52
Rickoss wrote:
> Look, I have nothing against you, but for god sake you're a nob at
> times.

Right ok, well why not just say when you think i am being one so that i can stop it?
It's better then us sitting here argueing.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Just let it go El Robin...you can't DO anything except look pretty pathetic caring so much about what some random sad acts on the internet think of you/treat you. For example a lot of people on the forums don't like me and treat me badly too (Hard to believe I know, I'm just SO lovable!) but I don't bother complaining about it because at the end of the day I'm never going to meet them, never going to change them and basically they will never truly effect me aslong as they are (or may aswell be) a million miles away.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> See, 1st reply, sarcasm.
> Any need for it?
> No, just though once again you would have a go.

Heh, that wasn't sarcasm, you mongo.

And was there any need for it? Hmm... probably about as much need as there was for this topic. If you don't like something, you shut your face and get on with life. This needless moaning has just added to the rising amounts of spam. So, you're sort of defeating the point of this topic by posting it.

For christ sake Robin, if you hate it here so much, just leave. You always go on about how you're part of another forum, and that it's better than this one. Well, use some logic, and post there instead of here. I doubt people would care anyway. After all, you hate 89 out of 100 on the Cop Pon list...

Muh.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:56
I know what you mean, but i like it here, so why should i come on, let some sad gits insult me while i am on and then leave?
It shouldn't be like that.
I should be able to come on, do my thang and then leave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.