GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alien V Predator"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Milky Milky"
VERY MUCH looking forward to this...I'm giving Paul Anderson the benefit of the doubt...I liked Res Evil...I thought he did a really good job considering.
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:16
Regular
perhaps again. It's best just to wait with baited breath
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Or perhaps it means it's all going down the crapper already :(
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:12
Regular
perhaps
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Milky Milky"
It seems that Paul Anderson ordered the Predator costumes to be completely scrapped and re-made...I'd like to think that is a sign that he wants to make a good film.
Tue 24/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
I wait in nervous optimism for this film. It could be something really special. I just hope they take their time with it.
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I'm looking foward to the first meeting of Weyland and Yutani...the company from Aliens.

Ewan Bremner is in it as some sort of marine.
Tue 24/02/04 at 12:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Cameron was talking about putting Arnie in the next Alien film. That would make me giddy all over.

"Get to duh OTHER choppa! Yarl!"
Tue 24/02/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It would have been great if it had been made about 10 or 12 years ago and had Arnie reprising his role of Dutch.
Tue 24/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Milky Milky"
VERY MUCH looking forward to this...I'm giving Paul Anderson the benefit of the doubt...I liked Res Evil...I thought he did a really good job considering.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.