GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Atticus Finch..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 19:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just something for you to ponder in your hours of boredom...

There's a band called Atticus, and there is a band called Finch. Combine the names of the bands and you get Atticus Finch, the character in To Kill A Mockingbird who was recently voted the greatest American Hero of all time in a poll.

Yessum.
Fri 27/02/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Colourless wrote:
> I have a t-shirt that says atticus on it. Got it from a "Pac
> Sun" in America. So they're a band are they.....

The clouthes are actually designed by members of different punk bands including Blink, New Found Glory and yes, Finch.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:30
Regular
"relocated"
Paradox: wrote:
> MAD! I've heard of Jem, I'm going to comb kazaa for "the boo
> radleys"

I used to quite like The Boo Radleys. Dunno if they'll be on kazaa but there is loads of their stuff on Soulseek.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Colourless"
I have a t-shirt that says atticus on it. Got it from a "Pac Sun" in America. So they're a band are they.....
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
unknown kernel wrote:
> I think there used to be a band called Scout as well, and there's
> definitely one called Jem. And there was a band called The Boo
> Radleys.

MAD! I've heard of Jem, I'm going to comb kazaa for "the boo radleys"
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Mrs. Lafyette is the name of my band.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:59
Regular
"relocated"
I think there used to be a band called Scout as well, and there's definitely one called Jem. And there was a band called The Boo Radleys.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Spooky you should mention Finch, I just watched the extras on my Underworld DVD and there was a music video for Finch's song "Worms Of The Earth". Before that I'd never even heard of them and then you come out with that. I'll be thinking about all of this for hours, yup.
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I recently did GCSE coursework for that book. Fascinating...
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just something for you to ponder in your hours of boredom...

There's a band called Atticus, and there is a band called Finch. Combine the names of the bands and you get Atticus Finch, the character in To Kill A Mockingbird who was recently voted the greatest American Hero of all time in a poll.

Yessum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.