GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"being warned"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 17:21
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
a boy said he wished i was dead i got annoyed and said nasty evil things and was warned and also does anyone know how long this lasts
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:21
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
a boy said he wished i was dead i got annoyed and said nasty evil things and was warned and also does anyone know how long this lasts
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What a stupid excuse for a topic.

It usually lasts about a week but is generally removed when the moderators see fit. That might be a day, or a month.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:13
Regular
*hands in pockets - whistles*
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Intellegent discussion?

You betcha.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
Dead right.

This belongs in the Site Bugs & Help forum.

Wow, do you see my little pun there?

Dead right.

DEAD right!

HAH!

Lick it.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:07
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> Dead right.
>
> This belongs in the Site Bugs & Help forum.
>
> Wow, do you see my little pun there?
>
> Dead right.
>
> DEAD right!
>
> HAH!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Lick it.

*claps like a retarded chimp*
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I think SR should get some mods in and scrap the report a post feature of the site because it's being abused.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:13
Regular
JamesD wrote:
> *claps like a retarded chimp*

Lol at that.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I think SR should get some mods in and scrap the report a post feature
> of the site because it's being abused.

There's only the one or two on this whole forum that are currently warned, so how is it abused?
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Whilst I'm not saying arj here is the most brilliant person here what he did barely merited a warning - I've seen much much worse that has led to those posting it getting no warning whtsoever. I'm not giving examples of these users by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.