GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 16:51
Regular
Hi,

Over at www.joypadjunkies.com we are currently trying to improve the layout and look of out main site. Please feel free to have a look and post suggestions on the forum as to how this can be achieved.

Your obviously all gamers so your opinions matter - There is a guest forum or you can register and post in any forum. We're getting bigger all the time but are thinking of giving the main site a new look to appeal to new members.

Thanks for your help
Kev
Admin @ Joypadjunkies.com
email
[email protected]
Tue 24/02/04 at 22:16
Regular
"relocated"
The only thing thing I noticed was that the news items tended to blend into one another, probably because it's all a bit too blue. Very nice looking site though.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:08
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> I'd agree with whoever said it's a bit blue. Not too much excitement
> in how good it looks, but the layout is nice. Slow too. That's never
> a good thing.

Yeh i agree, colours could be changed. But apart from that it looks good.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:02
Regular
"\\"
I'd agree with whoever said it's a bit blue. Not too much excitement in how good it looks, but the layout is nice. Slow too. That's never a good thing.
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
Hey nice site.
I wonder if your GTA site would like to affilate with my GTA site.
If you want more details email me:
[email protected]
Nice layout.
James
Tue 24/02/04 at 12:50
Regular
It's a bit, erm, blue, but I like it!

I'm not so keen on the transitional effects between pages, but that is just a personal preference.

the borg
Tue 24/02/04 at 10:41
Regular
cheers the the responce - This is exactly why we are reworking the site - Its just whether we change the design of the site at the same time!
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:39
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Nice...

Only thing I'd suggest is bringing the code into line with current standards to improve browser compatibility. You could reduce your home page code by at least 50% by implementing a pure CSS approach, as well as increasing your load times, which are a little slow even on a 600k connection.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:51
Regular
Hi,

Over at www.joypadjunkies.com we are currently trying to improve the layout and look of out main site. Please feel free to have a look and post suggestions on the forum as to how this can be achieved.

Your obviously all gamers so your opinions matter - There is a guest forum or you can register and post in any forum. We're getting bigger all the time but are thinking of giving the main site a new look to appeal to new members.

Thanks for your help
Kev
Admin @ Joypadjunkies.com
email
[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.