GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOOOHELLLLYEAAA!!! part 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well if you was insane enough to enter the first post created by myself... along the lines of the title above you will know that it is a ridiculous 2 weeks and 5 days to my birthday...

And I was scared pooless of late planning and not knowing what to do??

Well you know what!

My bute of a boyfriend had a suprise up his sleeve and has planned something great!

Me, him and about 16 mates all going by train into london!

But the best part is --- THE LONDON AQUARIUM... I have never been. I LOVE aquatic centres and fish (for those of you that do not know I work part time in an aquarium and love fishies)

I cannot wait! - Then to a pub or something then dinner out! with the groupies! Can you imagine 16 fairly tipsy teens coming back on a train hiper?? O the joy!

So I turn to you again...

I could stay in london and eat (but i do not eat in london at all and have no idea of whats hot and reasonable... and whats not)

Or I could go back along the train line to this excellent chinese buffet in chelmsford we know and cherish dearly :)

Suggestions on places to eat all those go outers???

Thankyee *im so exited doo doo doo*
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well if you was insane enough to enter the first post created by myself... along the lines of the title above you will know that it is a ridiculous 2 weeks and 5 days to my birthday...

And I was scared pooless of late planning and not knowing what to do??

Well you know what!

My bute of a boyfriend had a suprise up his sleeve and has planned something great!

Me, him and about 16 mates all going by train into london!

But the best part is --- THE LONDON AQUARIUM... I have never been. I LOVE aquatic centres and fish (for those of you that do not know I work part time in an aquarium and love fishies)

I cannot wait! - Then to a pub or something then dinner out! with the groupies! Can you imagine 16 fairly tipsy teens coming back on a train hiper?? O the joy!

So I turn to you again...

I could stay in london and eat (but i do not eat in london at all and have no idea of whats hot and reasonable... and whats not)

Or I could go back along the train line to this excellent chinese buffet in chelmsford we know and cherish dearly :)

Suggestions on places to eat all those go outers???

Thankyee *im so exited doo doo doo*
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Mc Donalds.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Sticky Fingers on King's road (i tink). its a great place for loads of people too have good time

or i suggest the Ritz
KFC
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
reallly??

nice

I probably end up eating in essex anyway - Some of my friends now inform me they wont be able to go London during a saturday day due to work!

Grrr But none the less.... keep coming with ideas por favor.

Cool stuff though!
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:56
Regular
CGJ wrote:
> Mc Donalds.

I really hope you're joking.
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Light of the world"
Macdonalds is actually scum.

I hate any place like it - except from KFC. I would much rather get a pub lunch (especially steak) that fills you up for the same price!
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Yo sushi! in Soho is really expensive but its really futuristic. underneath the restaurant is a pub called yo below! which is really cool and futuristic asweel
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
lol

Chelmsford...
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
cool thanks but that might be pushing the dollar....

teens on a mission and already expensiv travel card.

Um and whats wrong with chelmsfor phi11ip?! The chinese buffet their rocks and it so cheap for what it is!
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Rickoss wrote:
> CGJ wrote:
> Mc Donalds.
>
> I really hope you're joking.

Nope.

:cLb

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.