GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Still can't find OPS2M!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/04/01 at 10:40
Regular
I live in Harrow and have checked all the shops, and i was up Oxford St on sat, and i checked Virgin + HMV and it wernt in there either. Where have you people found it????
Mon 02/04/01 at 10:40
I live in Harrow and have checked all the shops, and i was up Oxford St on sat, and i checked Virgin + HMV and it wernt in there either. Where have you people found it????
Mon 02/04/01 at 11:22
"High polygon count"
Mine's a subscription copy.
Mon 02/04/01 at 11:30
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i bought mine in WH smiths at london bridge on thursaday afternoon on my way home from work. even the pokey old kiosk at my local train station had it.
Mon 02/04/01 at 11:30
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i bought mine in WH smiths at london bridge on thursaday afternoon on my way home from work. even the pokey old kiosk at my local train station had it.
Mon 02/04/01 at 19:31
Regular
In fact in my local newsagent they get OPS2M before PSM2 like now I'm still waiting for them to get this months copy of PSM2.
Sat 07/04/01 at 18:02
Regular
I got the OPS2M as I couldn't get PSM2 to say the truth the demo disc for OPS2M is much better than for PSM2 but PSM2 is a much better magazine because all I could see In OPS2M were loads of pictures and very little information. The OPS2M demo disc is quite fun and long I play it over and over again just the way some people are doing with the MGS2 demo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.