GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I put this message on this forum 'cos I'm likely to get answers here. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON 5/8/00, I NEED TO THINK OF A GAME TO BUY FOR PSX OR PC!!!! CAN I HAVE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/07/00 at 19:05
Regular
By the way, the latest good games I have already got are: Syphon Filter 2, MGS, Jedi Power Battles and Soul Reaver (althhough that's quite old. Sorry about the long subject box. WHAT'S STAR WARS: FORCE COMMANDER LIKE?????

Ant.
Fri 21/07/00 at 10:26
On the PC if you can get the "Half-Life Adrenaline Pack" it is the greatest game. We've run out of it here in Australia but my friends have it and they luv playing Counterstrike which is part of the pack. If you can get this pack you should because it is awesome. Also if you want to see what it's like go to www.counterstrike.net
Thu 20/07/00 at 20:46
Regular
You could always trade in your playstation and go for that N64 you always wanted.
Wed 19/07/00 at 18:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Shorter titles next time...
Anyway, rather than get a new game for your birthday, whay not get a Dreamcast? If you have the money (they're only £150 now), I think that everyone in this forum will agree that it's definately worth picking one up, especially after having seen the terrible PS2 games! If you do decide to get a DC, grab a copy of Soul Calibur, and you won't be disapointed.

Anyway, that's what I'd get if I didn't already have one!

>Rav
Tue 18/07/00 at 20:20
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
Get Worms Armeggedon on the PC it is wicked on and offline. It has loadsa cool wepeons and only costs around 20 quid so u can get something else as well! Its brillant look at the review on this site and find out.
Tue 18/07/00 at 19:05
By the way, the latest good games I have already got are: Syphon Filter 2, MGS, Jedi Power Battles and Soul Reaver (althhough that's quite old. Sorry about the long subject box. WHAT'S STAR WARS: FORCE COMMANDER LIKE?????

Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.