GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Secret Weapons Over Normandy (xbox)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Secret Weapons Over Normandy'.
Thu 21/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got SWON and I haven’t yet been able to work out how to do a barrel roll! But apart from that its okay! What I don’t like is the way the Americans are always portrayed as the “heroes”! They only entered the war three years after it started!
Oh and by the way I’m selling a brand new wings of War on ebay, here’s the link if you want a look!
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20386&item=5188357898&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]
Thu 21/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
"8==="
Dying in an unlucky way seems to make you a hero these days.
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Its not that i have anything against Americans, its just that they're always portrayed as the "heroes", when they are not!
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:41
Regular
"8==="
It's when you give them anonimity over Live that they can turn to the 'tard side. Same goes for whiny little british kids.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:20
Regular
"8==="
I do sound australian. :)

About half the americans on live are a hassle.

Just joined an american clan for a bit though as they're pretty decent people (and if a level 17 thinks you're good enough at level 6 then who am I to argue?) :D
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well come on mate, everyone knows America won the wars while we sat around drinking tea, I mean, Hollywood wouldn't lie to us would they ? ;-)

Going by alot of yanks on Live, we still talk like 1940's radio news readers today. Am I the only one that wants to slap yanks when they come up with that stupid line "are you Austrailian ?" Like its really that hard to distinguish the two.

The really annoying part is that the clueless ignorance would actually be funny if they didn't actually believe the BS they spout. Luckily though, I have experiences of America outside of the likes of XBox Live - My fiancee's family are a good laugh and everyone I've met in Florida has been great (although one of my future brother in-laws did have that problem distinguishing English from Austrailian which forced me to mock him for like 5 hours or so).

Thing is, from my experience, the girls over there tend to be pretty nice and alot different from the (young) guys, who tend to act like inbred mongs most of the time. Met some decent blokes on Live who I have a laugh with, but most of them tend to really underline why everyone hates alot of the Americans. Even Juls (my fiancee) hates most of them and shes American. ;-)
Thu 21/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got SWON and I haven’t yet been able to work out how to do a barrel roll! But apart from that its okay! What I don’t like is the way the Americans are always portrayed as the “heroes”! They only entered the war three years after it started!
Oh and by the way I’m selling a brand new wings of War on ebay, here’s the link if you want a look!
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20386&item=5188357898&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.