GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Threats from an Unarmed Regular"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Introduction
Chapter 1: From then until now
Chapter 2: Oooh! Something new to look at! (Regulars vs. Regulars) vs. Newbies
Chapter 3: “I hate Chad Niga!” say the people, oh yes say the people!
Chapter 4: Outro

Introduction:
Hello, first of all, for those of you who know me, you would probably say I’m the third party or middle man in most situations, someone who you would like to knock out for no absolute reason, or a mindless regular with the mind of a spamming n00b. Wait, how can I be mindless, when I have the mind of a n00b?! My point exactly. But for those of you who do not know me, I’m Isa. And I wouldn’t be surprised if none of you know me because I haven’t been on SR in a long time. But since I first came on SR, until now, hardly anything has changed. The fight between Regulars and Newbies, and things have gone a little further than that nowadays…

Chapter 1: From then until now.

I registered on SR about 2 years ago, as a newbie (surprisingly). And it was all the same, Regulars with their purple names and supposedly educated use of language against the fresh Just-Arrived-Todays and Newbies with their Crimson to dark red names with minds of rabbit hormones turned into Ali G Word processors. One Regular would start a thread, then several others would fill it up and take the mickey out of any Newbie who tried to post something in it, the worst insult for Regulars to use were words like ‘gay’, because SR has this ‘swear word filter’ thingamajigy which I am not so familiar with. But n00bs normally get away with the ‘swear word filter’ thingmajigy by typing in their favourite swear word, in either text talk or Ali G slang. Words such as “(I don’t want to go anywhere near the risk of getting banned for saying such hideous words, so I won’t)”. With Regulars keeping their territory, Newbies had to make their own threads and had to hang around there, and only there. Something like the White and Black South Africans, keeping their own area with their own ‘crew’. But I have to admit there were, and there are a few good Newbies that don’t spam and talk in this supposedly educated good language that the Regulars adopt, but these Newbies are quite rare, and hard to find. How hard is it? It’s the equivalent to smuggling Crack from Mexico to California, then to Toronto in Canada, and all of this is done on foot. Or to put it in another way, its equivalent to smuggling a Mickey Mouse comic to Russia with the Soviet communist people in charge. That was then, and it can still be related now. Even as we post in these forums, even as you read this, there are probably several n00bs spamming all over the forums with Regulars trying to tell them off with insults such as “Shut the flipping hell up, you piece of crab!”. But now I notice that things have gone a little bit further, its not just Regulars vs. Newbies anymore…

I don’t know who started this whole trend, style, whatever you want to call it. If I do find out who started this, I should thank him/her, for giving more hatred amongst the SR society. More hatred, but in a different and new way. No longer do we have to entertain ourselves with the “Regulars vs. Newbies” theme, we can now watch Regulars fighting Regulars! Picture this, SR as Florida, with Ex-Nazis from Germany and Cuban Exiles as Regulars, against the Hatians as Newbies, all shooting the living poo out each other!! I got the Cubans and Hatians against each other bit from GTA Vice City, and the knowing of Ex-Nazis moving from Germany to Florida by Michael Moore’s first book, “Downsize This”. All 3 parties appear to be in Florida, which gave me the idea to label all 3 groups as Regulars and Newbies, and SR as Florida, to give you the bigger picture. I still don’t know who started this whole Regulars against Regulars thing, but I think I can make a few assumptions of how it happened. Regulars blaming Newbies for too much spamming until someone, from either side had to say “Oi! Don’t you think that you too sometimes spam?!” And “Hey Mr. Regular, have you ever noticed that you to, were once a Newbie, a n00b, just like ‘them’?”. But the best one I’ve heard so far was that some Regular said “Just because your name changes to purple doesn’t mean your whole personality changes, so just like them you can still have the mind of that spamming n00b you once were!”. I didn’t know which Regular said that, but I know it was a Regular because of the purple-ness of his name. But for all Regulars who blame n00bs and other Regulars for spamming, let me tell you this. How did you get to become a Regular in the first place?! By posting more than 300-THREE HUNDRED posts, in more than 21 days at least… So from the point where you were a JAT until the Regular that you are today, take a look back and ask yourself “Have I ever spammed in my life?!”

Frankly I kind of personally know Chad Niga, not in person, but at least on gay MSN messenger (That’s why I said “kind of”). He seems like a cool guy, has his own website which appears to be http://www.phatboy.corecoders.com/ and he did it using scripts, which is quite a talent, like eating corn flakes with marmalade or eating ice cream with Tabasco sauce. And his name is Adam, his real name is Adam. I got his email address from some thread in the General Chat forum, it was a thread requesting for MSN email addresses for the sake of filling one’s list. I added mine in for the sake of fun, sadly hardly anyone added me to their list. The only ones who added me were this 10 year old Regular and this 12 year old Newbie spammer. But then just right above my post was a guy called Chad Niga, where he gave his email address with a small note saying “Add me if you want”. So I did that and we started talking, he thought he’d been longer on SR than me since I was quite unfamiliar with General Chat which was a new forum to me, but then he found out that I had registered on SR for almost, if not, longer than a year than he has. I told him that I just hadn’t been on SR in a very long time. “I haven’t been on here in a long time” is what I normally say whenever I go onto SR. We talked bla bla bla… Then “I g2g, Cya”, then the next day he told me that he got 100 MB free of webspace from a certain website and soon created his website, which is the http://www.phatboy.corecoders.com/ I was talking about earlier on. He soon showed me around SR, like I was some sort of new guy even though I registered months before him. Told me the same old stuff to blame Newbies for spamming bla bla bla bla… And not before long some Regular was talking about “Just because your name turns purple doesn’t mean you’re any better”, which I mentioned earlier in Chapter 2. Soon on MSN Messenger I remember me saying to Chad Niga that I rarely go on because people might still think of me as the mindless Regular that is still in love with Tara! For those of you who don’t know which Tara I’m talking about, she’s this cute girl at my school whom I adore and love so much, badly! SRians who know me back in “The Good Old Days” would know who this Tara is. Anyway I told him that I rarely go to SR forums nowadays, and that I may be demeaned, as this Regulars vs. Regulars thing is going on. Then Chad Niga Adam said that he “Rules the forums”. Not so long after that, on SR, for some reason Chad Niga and HalloHowArtThou were having a thing going on, against each other. Trying to outdo each other by calling the other one a spammer! To be honest with you lot, I like Chad, I like him a lot. But trying to be as neutral as I can be, I did not wish to be on either side and watched Chad Niga, and HalloHowArtThou with HHAT’s cronies backing him up, it was like Chad Niga, the lone hombre Rico Cuban Exile vs. the “Deine mutter ist doff” Ex-Nazis who were HalloHowArtThou and his goons, battling it out in the middle of Washington Beach, Florida. Soon somehow (I forgot how) I got HHAT’s email addresses and got both Chad Niga Adam and HalloHowArtThou in one conversation window, they didn’t say much, HAT got a goon with him and both of them soon left, leaving Chad Niga typing “Hah! I won, cos they chickened out and left!”. After that I didn’t go onto SR, hardly talked to Chad Niga Adam on MSN Messenger nor did I talk to HalloHowArtThou. But 2 months… Or was it just a month after that?! I don’t know, which is today, on the 22nd of February, I asked HalloHowArtThou if he still had something against Chad Niga, he said he didn’t, and that he didn’t really need to, because other people, mostly you, who are reading this right now, hate him as much as HalloHowArtThou hates the fiddle-stick face. Then I just had to ask Chad Niga if this was true, and that he said yes it was, he said that things to weird as people started hating the guy who ‘ruled the forums’, this can be related to the GM bosses and CEOs who are hated by their workers, as it is written in Michael Moore’s first book downsize this. GM bosses and CEOs are hated by their workers for the downsizing and the lost of jobs. Only Chad Niga, the “ruler” of these forums, has never really been “declared”, “elected”, or “Officially declared” as the “ruler”, and that the people who hate him can’t be fired for him, because they never really have worked for him. I hate to say this, and I know you Chad Niga, will never forgive me for this, but I guess I must tell the public, that the rumours about Chad Niga changing his name after knowing that people hate him… Well, they’re all true. Chad Niga has now changed his name to H20 (For those of you who don’t know because you are either too young to know or because you’re just bloody stupid, H20 is Hydrogen Oxide, which is basically water). Now just like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons Of Liberty, H20 tries to have a new name, new memories, new etc….

I leave my written work for now, because first of all I’m tired, and second of all I need to revise for my Business Studies test that I have tomorrow, and I haven’t even revised yet! The title “Threats from an unarmed Regular” was really just to get your attention, I copied it straight from Michael Moore’s first book “Downsize this—Threats from an unarmed American”. Have you read his other books yet like “Dude Where’s My Country?” and “Stupid White Men”?! They’re really good, trust me! He heh.
Sun 22/02/04 at 22:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh, I'm in it.. cool :-)

Paragraphs next time, please :-)
Sun 22/02/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Pretty fiesty for a lady.
Dont remember you being so fiesty.
Sun 22/02/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Yes Mr. GreyFox, the insurance company does exist, or am I a savings account?! I don't even know what I am!! Darn...
Sun 22/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know you exist. you're on my msn.

Yes sir.
Sun 22/02/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Enchilladas"
ISAs back ehh?
Sun 22/02/04 at 21:53
"period drama"
I read it, and my eyes are bleeding.
Yes, I read it.

That's about all the comment you're going to get. Because that was probably the most pointless thread I've ever read.

Why exactly?
What was the actual point of writing that?

Other than to demonstate you can compare one situation to another and read books, of course.

I'm lost, with bleeding eyes, and further more don't care.
Sun 22/02/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I tried, I really did.
But my eyes hurt.
Eurgh, paragraphs pleaseeeeeee.
Sun 22/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Introduction
Chapter 1: From then until now

Introduction:
Hello, first of all, for those of you who know me, you would probably say I’m the third party or middle man in most situations, someone who you would like to knock out for no absolute reason, or a mindless regular with the mind of a spamming n00b. Wait, how can I be mindless, when I have the mind of a n00b?! My point exactly. But for those of you who do not know me, I’m Isa. And I wouldn’t be surprised if none of you know me because I haven’t been on SR in a long time. But since I first came on SR, until now, hardly anything has changed. The fight between Regulars and Newbies, and things have gone a little further than that nowadays…

Chapter 1: From then until now.

I registered on SR about 2 years ago, as a newbie (surprisingly). And it was all the same, Regulars with their purple names and supposedly educated use of language against the fresh Just-Arrived-Todays and Newbies with their Crimson to dark red names with minds of rabbit hormones turned into Ali G Word processors. One Regular would start a thread, then several others would fill it up and take the mickey out of any Newbie who tried to post something in it, the worst insult for Regulars to use were words like ‘gay’, because SR has this ‘swear word filter’ thingamajigy which I am not so familiar with. But n00bs normally get away with the ‘swear word filter’ thingmajigy by typing in their favourite swear word, in either text talk or Ali G slang. Words such as “(I don’t want to go anywhere near the risk of getting banned for saying such hideous words, so I won’t)”. With Regulars keeping their territory, Newbies had to make their own threads and had to hang around there, and only there. Something like the White and Black South Africans, keeping their own area with their own ‘crew’. But I have to admit there were, and there are a few good Newbies that don’t spam and talk in this supposedly educated good language that the Regulars adopt, but these Newbies are quite rare, and hard to find. How hard is it? It’s the equivalent to smuggling Crack from Mexico to California, then to Toronto in Canada, and all of this is done on foot. Or to put it in another way, its equivalent to smuggling a Mickey Mouse comic to Russia with the Soviet communist people in charge. That was then, and it can still be related now. Even as we post in these forums, even as you read this, there are probably several n00bs spamming all over the forums with Regulars trying to tell them off with insults such as “Shut the flipping hell up, you piece of crab!”. But now I notice that things have gone a little bit further, its not just Regulars vs. Newbies anymore…

I don’t know who started this whole trend, style, whatever you want to call it. If I do find out who started this, I should thank him/her, for giving more hatred amongst the SR society. More hatred, but in a different and new way. No longer do we have to entertain ourselves with the “Regulars vs. Newbies” theme, we can now watch Regulars fighting Regulars! Picture this, SR as Florida, with Ex-Nazis from Germany and Cuban Exiles as Regulars, against the Hatians as Newbies, all shooting the living poo out each other!! I got the Cubans and Hatians against each other bit from GTA Vice City, and the knowing of Ex-Nazis moving from Germany to Florida by Michael Moore’s first book, “Downsize This”. All 3 parties appear to be in Florida, which gave me the idea to label all 3 groups as Regulars and Newbies, and SR as Florida, to give you the bigger picture. I still don’t know who started this whole Regulars against Regulars thing, but I think I can make a few assumptions of how it happened. Regulars blaming Newbies for too much spamming until someone, from either side had to say “Oi! Don’t you think that you too sometimes spam?!” And “Hey Mr. Regular, have you ever noticed that you to, were once a Newbie, a n00b, just like ‘them’?”. But the best one I’ve heard so far was that some Regular said “Just because your name changes to purple doesn’t mean your whole personality changes, so just like them you can still have the mind of that spamming n00b you once were!”. I didn’t know which Regular said that, but I know it was a Regular because of the purple-ness of his name. But for all Regulars who blame n00bs and other Regulars for spamming, let me tell you this. How did you get to become a Regular in the first place?! By posting more than 300-THREE HUNDRED posts, in more than 21 days at least… So from the point where you were a JAT until the Regular that you are today, take a look back and ask yourself “Have I ever spammed in my life?!”

Frankly I kind of personally know Chad Niga, not in person, but at least on gay MSN messenger (That’s why I said “kind of”). He seems like a cool guy, has his own website which appears to be http://www.phatboy.corecoders.com/ and he did it using scripts, which is quite a talent, like eating corn flakes with marmalade or eating ice cream with Tabasco sauce. And his name is Adam, his real name is Adam. I got his email address from some thread in the General Chat forum, it was a thread requesting for MSN email addresses for the sake of filling one’s list. I added mine in for the sake of fun, sadly hardly anyone added me to their list. The only ones who added me were this 10 year old Regular and this 12 year old Newbie spammer. But then just right above my post was a guy called Chad Niga, where he gave his email address with a small note saying “Add me if you want”. So I did that and we started talking, he thought he’d been longer on SR than me since I was quite unfamiliar with General Chat which was a new forum to me, but then he found out that I had registered on SR for almost, if not, longer than a year than he has. I told him that I just hadn’t been on SR in a very long time. “I haven’t been on here in a long time” is what I normally say whenever I go onto SR. We talked bla bla bla… Then “I g2g, Cya”, then the next day he told me that he got 100 MB free of webspace from a certain website and soon created his website, which is the http://www.phatboy.corecoders.com/ I was talking about earlier on. He soon showed me around SR, like I was some sort of new guy even though I registered months before him. Told me the same old stuff to blame Newbies for spamming bla bla bla bla… And not before long some Regular was talking about “Just because your name turns purple doesn’t mean you’re any better”, which I mentioned earlier in Chapter 2. Soon on MSN Messenger I remember me saying to Chad Niga that I rarely go on because people might still think of me as the mindless Regular that is still in love with Tara! For those of you who don’t know which Tara I’m talking about, she’s this cute girl at my school whom I adore and love so much, badly! SRians who know me back in “The Good Old Days” would know who this Tara is. Anyway I told him that I rarely go to SR forums nowadays, and that I may be demeaned, as this Regulars vs. Regulars thing is going on. Then Chad Niga Adam said that he “Rules the forums”. Not so long after that, on SR, for some reason Chad Niga and HalloHowArtThou were having a thing going on, against each other. Trying to outdo each other by calling the other one a spammer! To be honest with you lot, I like Chad, I like him a lot. But trying to be as neutral as I can be, I did not wish to be on either side and watched Chad Niga, and HalloHowArtThou with HHAT’s cronies backing him up, it was like Chad Niga, the lone hombre Rico Cuban Exile vs. the “Deine mutter ist doff” Ex-Nazis who were HalloHowArtThou and his goons, battling it out in the middle of Washington Beach, Florida. Soon somehow (I forgot how) I got HHAT’s email addresses and got both Chad Niga Adam and HalloHowArtThou in one conversation window, they didn’t say much, HAT got a goon with him and both of them soon left, leaving Chad Niga typing “Hah! I won, cos they chickened out and left!”. After that I didn’t go onto SR, hardly talked to Chad Niga Adam on MSN Messenger nor did I talk to HalloHowArtThou. But 2 months… Or was it just a month after that?! I don’t know, which is today, on the 22nd of February, I asked HalloHowArtThou if he still had something against Chad Niga, he said he didn’t, and that he didn’t really need to, because other people, mostly you, who are reading this right now, hate him as much as HalloHowArtThou hates the fiddle-stick face. Then I just had to ask Chad Niga if this was true, and that he said yes it was, he said that things to weird as people started hating the guy who ‘ruled the forums’, this can be related to the GM bosses and CEOs who are hated by their workers, as it is written in Michael Moore’s first book downsize this. GM bosses and CEOs are hated by their workers for the downsizing and the lost of jobs. Only Chad Niga, the “ruler” of these forums, has never really been “declared”, “elected”, or “Officially declared” as the “ruler”, and that the people who hate him can’t be fired for him, because they never really have worked for him. I hate to say this, and I know you Chad Niga, will never forgive me for this, but I guess I must tell the public, that the rumours about Chad Niga changing his name after knowing that people hate him… Well, they’re all true. Chad Niga has now changed his name to H20 (For those of you who don’t know because you are either too young to know or because you’re just bloody stupid, H20 is Hydrogen Oxide, which is basically water). Now just like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons Of Liberty, H20 tries to have a new name, new memories, new etc….

I leave my written work for now, because first of all I’m tired, and second of all I need to revise for my Business Studies test that I have tomorrow, and I haven’t even revised yet! The title “Threats from an unarmed Regular” was really just to get your attention, I copied it straight from Michael Moore’s first book “Downsize this—Threats from an unarmed American”. Have you read his other books yet like “Dude Where’s My Country?” and “Stupid White Men”?! They’re really good, trust me! He heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.