GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos had a bad day?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 19:30
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I had a well bad day today.

I woke up, got washed etc.
Then i tried to play a game my third favorite sonic heroes and the screen said error and so on. I fount out that my 2-year-old sister had opened it up and scratched it really deeply. I WAs So mad!!

I went out to see my mates but they werent in. So i started to walk towards my town centre when suddenly a Black cat crossed my path so i had to walk the long way round becoase im superstitious and i had a bad day. It started raining when i was beetween my house and the town centre. When i got there i had 2 pounds to spend becoase i was skint. I looked round and all i could see in any of the shops that sold games was Sonic Heroes reminding me of what i went out to forget. i got a two cheeseburgers for two pounds. and started to walk home.

I went the short way going home and the black cat i saw earlier ran round me and tripped me up and i went straight into a puddle arghh!!!! So im wet, miserable, cold and skint for money. i walk home really annoyed. then my freind knocks for me and he has his girlfreind and her freind with him. all of us go walk near the shops and his girlfreind starts to chat me up. So i say to her "do you like games?" she says "yes" i say "do you like the gamecube" she says "no its the crappest console out there the playstation 2 is the best" so i reply "do you like sonic games?"
she says "no there well crap". so i say "sorry im not your type?" "why?" "you dont like the gamecube or any of the sonic games"
so i walk away home only to have no-one indoors and my keys being inside the house !!!!

anyone else
had a bad day??
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Something about a car crash...
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Let me guess.....

Cannabis........ nah.

Sex........... nah.

Alcohol.......... nah.

Oh wait, sex.

Yeah, that's the one I'm guessing.
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:17
"Darkness, always"
;)
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I've had a bad day, but it only takes one thing to make me happy,
> happy, happy!!!!
>
> Let's all smile together and be happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"!!!!!

Have you been smoking anything, shall we say, illegal?

IB I S GUILTY!!!!!111
You commie smoker...
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:01
"Darkness, always"
I've had a bad day, but it only takes one thing to make me happy, happy, happy!!!!

Let's all smile together and be happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"!!!!!
Thu 26/02/04 at 07:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> Flockhart wrote:
> >
> i went through 3 years of that,only i called it 2 weeks in 1 week
> out.
> today is going to be a bad day,i've torn a muscle in my stomach and
> am in constant pain.
>
> That's very painful, happened to me in a match once, was in agony for
> a couple of days before it started to lessen. Hope it feels better
> for you soon Flockhart.

thanks lind
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Flockhart wrote:
>>
> i went through 3 years of that,only i called it 2 weeks in 1 week
> out.
> today is going to be a bad day,i've torn a muscle in my stomach and
> am in constant pain.

That's very painful, happened to me in a match once, was in agony for a couple of days before it started to lessen. Hope it feels better for you soon Flockhart.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:09
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Im a little bit happier today
as sonic x was on!!

I really like its right cool
Wed 25/02/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'm having a good day, but only cos it's the last one before a week of solid programming, double and triple checking resultant data, reprogramming, and so on and so forth.

Sometimes, life sucks. But hey, what can one do?
Wed 25/02/04 at 07:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> That would be considered a relatively good day for me at the moment. A
> bad day is being stuck in a hospital for hours going through all
> sorts of tests and having student docs poke in your ears, nose and
> throat. These bad days are called Fridays.

i went through 3 years of that,only i called it 2 weeks in 1 week out.
today is going to be a bad day,i've torn a muscle in my stomach and am in constant pain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.