GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby 2004: tournament registartion (view)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 17:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
this is also in the sports forum.

right then. ill go straight to the point. i am holding a ps2 tournament, on rugby 2004 (ps2), of the rugby 2003 world cup. alythough people are bound to think this is a stupid idead and flood me with critiscism, i have done this several times on other chatforums, and it has worked successfully, although i did that tournament based on the ps2 game "rugby". now, if you dont wanna do it, fine. its just a bit of fun and thatsd all there is too it. now, before i list the teams, i will show you what happened last time i played a "rugby world cup" on rugby 2004.

winners: england
runner up: samoa
3rd place: new zealand
4th place: ireland.

now before you pick your team, please note that in previous finals i have played, being england, i have met some rubbish finalists, including: sa,oa, uruguay, canada, tonga, and .....scotland!here are the twenty teams to pick from, just simply request gfor who you want to be. now i am only expecting very few tresponses, so, i may just select 20 members automatically, against your will if you choose!
right, here are the twenty teams too pick from, which will be on a first come first serve basis, so the quickest repliers will probably pick the best teams. i am england, and the other ninetenn are there for you to select.

- australia
- argentina
- ireland
- namibia
- romania
- france
- scotland
- fiji
- japan
- usa
- uruguay
- georgia
- samoa
- south africa
- new zealand
- wales
- italy
- canada
- tonga = dr.j.nash
- england = biggie litlle

get picking, if you want!
and remember, there are cash prizes involved. get picking here or in the sports forum. the people with names by them have already been registered in the sports forum. get picking. just post the team you want in a message.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
thats fine sinner.
Wed 25/02/04 at 12:26
Regular
"heretodayheretommro"
ill have south africa!
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
w00t.

Go Scotland.
Wed 25/02/04 at 07:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
you're lucky i'm not online i'd whip you all!
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
come on people!
free, fun, and cash prizes!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
*sits in rocking chair and eagerly awaits teams to be registered*
12 teams left.
hurry up!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:47
"LOLLERSKATES!"
dont forget there are CASH prizes, so get registered now for free to get the best team and stand a better chance of winning!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
- argentina
- namibia
- romania
- france
- fiji
- japan
- usa
- uruguay
- georgia
- samoa
- south africa
- canada

these teams are all free to be picked.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yeap.
but i need over members to register a team as well!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:11
"she wants to move"
hey! am i still italy!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.