GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Action Replay Max"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 19:57
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
on the action replay max how do u you down load new and updated game codes? (what do u need? i got my ps2 apt online but it still dont work.
Sun 24/04/05 at 18:14
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
I have action replay max and this is how you update your codelist. There are 3 ways of doing it.

First, go onto their website, www.codejunkies.com, sign up for a username(you might not have to sign up, not sure) and then do one of the following:

1. Click on codes at the top of the screen, then click on the game you want new codes for. It will then display a list of codes that can be used for that game. Write down the long digit code and enter it in on the 'Add new code screen' on AR max on your PS2. That is the hard way. Easy ways:

2. Click on downloads at the bottom of the screen. Then start downloading the latest codelist onto your PC. Once download is complete, burn the codelist onto a CD-R. On your AR max disc click on max memory manager and then insert the CD-R into the PS2. Copy the information from the disc onto your PS2 memory card. Once you have done this , you will not be able to use the CD-R disc again, unfortuantly. Even Easier Way:

3. Do the same as number 2 but instead copy the codelist onto a USB flash drive(if you have one - if you bought the version of AR max without the USB flash drive, you can still use any other flash drive and it should work, thats what I do) Go onto Max memory manager on AR max and then insert your USB flash drive into one of the USB ports on your PS2. Then copy data from USB flash drive onto memory card and restart your PS2 (restart your PS2 as well if you used option number 2). Simple.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:54
Regular
"hulagadoo"
READ...THE...MANUAL
Sat 23/04/05 at 23:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I have so very little idea what you're talking about. Try Google.
Sat 23/04/05 at 23:48
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
do u need to enter you ip adrees and that?
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:46
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
Come on someone please help me on this one
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:57
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
on the action replay max how do u you down load new and updated game codes? (what do u need? i got my ps2 apt online but it still dont work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.