GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Zelda Details"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:29
"The Will of D."
IGN have just produced an article that states that all new details concering the new Zelda for GC, one quote that is sure to catch your attention is this:

"The Legend of Zelda for GameCube promises some 70 hours of gameplay spread across a world eclipsing that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."

If you would like to see the entire article just travel through this link:

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/606/606585p1.html[/URL]
Fri 22/04/05 at 16:11
"The Will of D."
yeah i was amazing with the bow and arrow on Ocarina of Time, to get a shot like that especially on a moving target that is flying in the farthest background was really amazing. I was really good at the Majoras Mask bow and arrow minigames as well, especially the Octork shooting range, i basically burned the routine of where to shoot and when right into my eyes until I got it exactly right.
Fri 22/04/05 at 16:01
"period drama"
Psyİho Fox 19 wrote:
> What that means is that in ocarina of time you could kill a crow that
> is only just appearing in the background from stand still, trust me
> it's killable from that distance, but in this game an arrow won't be
> able to kill an enemy that far away, makes it seem more realistic as
> i doubt even you could kill anything within 300ft with a bow and
> arrow let alone 1KM.

I know what it means. And it sucks.
Getting a hit like that makes you feel amazing. Especially as there's no targetting crosshairs on the bow, so its all done by eye.
Fri 22/04/05 at 16:00
"The Will of D."
Red Hat wrote:
> I want Zelda DS

you really want yet another Zelda four swords?
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:58
"The Will of D."
What that means is that in ocarina of time you could kill a crow that is only just appearing in the background from stand still, trust me it's killable from that distance, but in this game an arrow won't be able to kill an enemy that far away, makes it seem more realistic as i doubt even you could kill anything within 300ft with a bow and arrow let alone 1KM.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:51
"period drama"
"Apparently, Link's bow no longer boasts infinite range, so players need to move in for the kill with both weapons."

huh?
That's kinda the whole point.

Nothing beats scoring a hit from maximum range with the bow and arrow.
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I want Zelda DS
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:41
Regular
It sounds good from what I read, but I stopped myself from reading more as I didn't want to spoil any surprises. :-)
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Large game world? Bet you'll spend a few hours travelling on horse from island... i mean area to area.
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
COnker took IGN 20 Hours to complete so I wouldn't listen to anything they write about game length.
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:29
"The Will of D."
IGN have just produced an article that states that all new details concering the new Zelda for GC, one quote that is sure to catch your attention is this:

"The Legend of Zelda for GameCube promises some 70 hours of gameplay spread across a world eclipsing that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."

If you would like to see the entire article just travel through this link:

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/606/606585p1.html[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.