GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arg, my jeans don't fit me!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/02/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've put on about a stone in the last year, but it was still quite a shock to see that a pair of my favourite old jeans didn't fit around the waist anymore! I'm not fat or anything, I've just put on a couple of well needed inches around the waist, and now I'm having to wear them (around the house) with the button undone.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've put on about a stone in the last year, but it was still quite a shock to see that a pair of my favourite old jeans didn't fit around the waist anymore! I'm not fat or anything, I've just put on a couple of well needed inches around the waist, and now I'm having to wear them (around the house) with the button undone.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:09
*Pokes monkey_man*
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Notable"
monkey_man wrote:
>I'm not fat or anything

And we care? Why does appearance matter and of all the places to say it.

I hope you repent.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha ha, get a pair of humongous pants that pull your stomach in.
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Buy a girdle :)
Fri 20/02/04 at 16:48
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
what a boring topic
Fri 20/02/04 at 16:53
Regular
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> *Pokes monkey_man*

Anything that can be breached, Robin will poke.
Fri 20/02/04 at 17:42
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Do you want a hint to get back into your jeans? PUT DOWN THE FORK!
Fri 20/02/04 at 18:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Learn a lesson:

Find a weight you're happy with then buy a load of clothes.

Stay that weight and if you start getting fatter lose weight or else face having no clothes.

Better than all that Atkins diet crap!
Fri 20/02/04 at 18:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Just lie about it and claim that it is to do with some unexpected growth in the manhood department.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.