GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendogs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Nintendogs'.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:52
Regular
IGN have a Hands on: [URL]http://ds.ign.com/articles/606/606614p1.html[/URL] I wasn't really interested before, but now it's one of my most wanted games! Looks fantastic, as long as there's lots of depth.
Wed 27/04/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
This is the sort of title that makes me want to buy a DS. I like, fun exciting new games that are a bit different to the norm.

Have just watched the trailer for Another Code to. That's another title I'm after.

Grrr... why are all the games I want for the DS not out yet! So annoying!

:)
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:20
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Famitsu have just scored it a perfect 40/40 by four separate
> reviewers.

Typical Japanese publication.
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Famitsu have just scored it a perfect 40/40 by four separate reviewers.
Sat 23/04/05 at 01:39
Regular
It'll sell like nothing on earth.
Sat 23/04/05 at 01:27
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Im liking this.

The resident 'Wario Ware Parrot' is a flippin genius so these dogs better be something special.

I wonder if you'll be able to spray them with water or paint them blue like in Dogz.

Awww bluey, i miss you.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Good to see you can take the dog out of the house so there's more to the game than just one screen (as Dogz on PC was).

I'm not sure about the voice commands though, I'd get some funny looks on the bus telling the DS in my lap to "wiggle your butt".
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:52
Regular
IGN have a Hands on: [URL]http://ds.ign.com/articles/606/606614p1.html[/URL] I wasn't really interested before, but now it's one of my most wanted games! Looks fantastic, as long as there's lots of depth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.