GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runsescape Chat!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Sat 23/04/05 at 01:20
"Runescape Cash!!!!"
Oops lol, But if u need easy money or items on Runescape, [URL] http://tmtgames.tripod.com [/URL] to go to the official site of tmtgames!!!
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Yeah, not worth it o.-
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I played it for about a week. Not a bad attempt at an online RPG, but you need to pay real money for the best stuff.

No thanks.
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
My brother plays runescape, it looks so, so dull. I can't understand why anyone would pay money for runescape currency, they will just get bored and quit the game :/
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:15
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Lord Funk wrote:
> That may seem like a good exchange but anyone with that amount of
> cash to fritter on virtual money either need their head
> examined or is Bill Gates

What's the difference?
Tue 17/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
A friend of mine makes some serious cash selling Runescape virtual money for hard dough

His prices seem very unreasonable to me, at about 100 crackers for 1 000 000 in Runescape cash

That may seem like a good exchange but anyone with that amount of cash to fritter on virtual money either need their head examined or is Bill Gates

Either way its border line obsessive, akin to washing your hands over and over

*Scrubs*
Sat 14/05/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Ow Yer"
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i was just buzzin round on ebay and theres a runescape character up at £1,550.00!!!!!!! who pays that?!

item number 8190263640
by the way i dont play runescape anymore lol
Fri 13/05/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Runescape Helper wrote:
> Oops lol, But if u need easy money or items on Runescape, [URL]
> http://tmtgames.tripod.com [/URL] to go to the official site of
> tmtgames!!!

You do keep trying don't you?
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
It just isn't a particularly enjoyable experience, let alone one I want to be spending real money on to gain items, as people do on eBay
Sat 07/05/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Selected"
Let us not forget how dreadful the graphics are.
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
I found Runescape an extremely dull and overly geeky attempt at an online RPG, one that demeans the genre

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.