GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your most memorable moment in the wwf?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 03:09
Regular
"what?"
It's gotta be Wrestlemania 13, Steve Austin vs Bret Hart, as I'm Austins biggest fan it was that match that truly made Steve for what he is today, every superstar has that one match that makes them, that shows everyone what they can really do. Austin proved he can wrestle with the best of them when he pushed Bret to his limits that night. Truly my favorite match and most memorable event.
Mon 23/02/04 at 09:29
Regular
Undertaker Vs Many asian wreslters in the wwf (including Yokozuna) at Royal Rumble 1994.
Fri 20/02/04 at 09:49
Regular
Jetster wrote:
> Oh and in the front row there was a very fit blonde woman.

Lol, trust Jetster to remember the fit women :D
Fri 20/02/04 at 00:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
I all ways remember Survivor Series 1998 as a memorable PPV and I suppose my most memorable moment is from that PPV where at the end The Rock turns heel and sides with the soon to be Corperation.

Oh and in the front row there was a very fit blonde woman.
Thu 19/02/04 at 23:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
One of my most memeorable (I'm not going to list them all) was in Wrestlemania 8.

Final match with Hogan Vs Sid Justice, and Pappa Shango came down and started beating on Hogan with Sid Justice.

After a while, after having not seen him for AGES, who's music comes on?

Ultimate Warrior's. The whole place erupted, and he started kickin arze all over the place! ..and helped Hogan to the win.

One of the best moments ever.
Thu 19/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
CGJ wrote:
> When I first saw a wrestler bleed. The Raw before Judgement Day 2002.
> Undertaker beat Hogan Sensless.

You mustn't be a longterm Wrestling fan, then?

As for most memorable moment;
Since you said "in the wwf", I assume I can't name any WCW moments?
If so, then the first Hell in a Cell match, between HBK and Undertaker, in my opinion the best HIAC match of them all.
Highlights:
-Some HBK HEEL brilliance.
-The "Dead Man" Undertaker at his peak. At one point, HBK superkicks him, and he sits up instantly.
-The awesome(In it's non-American Teen form) Debut of Kane.
-HBK's fall from the top of the cage through a table(not quite as impressive as Foley's)
Thu 19/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Plate of glue"
When I first saw a wrestler bleed. The Raw before Judgement Day 2002. Undertaker beat Hogan Sensless.
Thu 19/02/04 at 03:09
Regular
"what?"
It's gotta be Wrestlemania 13, Steve Austin vs Bret Hart, as I'm Austins biggest fan it was that match that truly made Steve for what he is today, every superstar has that one match that makes them, that shows everyone what they can really do. Austin proved he can wrestle with the best of them when he pushed Bret to his limits that night. Truly my favorite match and most memorable event.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.