GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT IS THE BEST GAME ON THE N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/04/01 at 14:39
Regular
my favourite game on the n64 is Perfect Dark because its got blood its got violance, u can't get board with it and most importantly its the only decent shoot um upps game there is ,thats apart from Goldeneye, but Goldeneye is old and has cogs inside it.Tomorrow never dies was crapand The world is not enough was allright but the multieplayer was crap.perfect dark has the best single player around and the best multieplayer around.
can someone please tell me what is the best game on the n64!?!
Sun 01/04/01 at 14:39
my favourite game on the n64 is Perfect Dark because its got blood its got violance, u can't get board with it and most importantly its the only decent shoot um upps game there is ,thats apart from Goldeneye, but Goldeneye is old and has cogs inside it.Tomorrow never dies was crapand The world is not enough was allright but the multieplayer was crap.perfect dark has the best single player around and the best multieplayer around.
can someone please tell me what is the best game on the n64!?!
Sun 01/04/01 at 15:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Zelda: Oriciana of Time.

Nothing can beat the greatness of Nintendo.
Sun 01/04/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Without doubt Zelda - Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask!!
Mon 02/04/01 at 17:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Oriciana Of Time is the better of the two, but only because Maggies Masks saving system annoys me.
Tue 10/04/01 at 15:58
Mario 64, well actually probably Perfect Dark. But Mario 64 is good too.
Tue 10/04/01 at 17:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
Can we do games to be?

Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
Paper Mario
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Ocarina of Time
Thu 19/04/01 at 13:04
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Zelda games or Conkers BFD (hilarious).
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:46
Zelda:Ocarina of Time The first game that really impressed me on the N64. Mario 64 was good, and Goldeneye too, but Zelda just is in a different class.
Mon 30/04/01 at 09:58
it has to be zelda the biggest and best game to have but you;ll probably need a guide for, and its definatly the most satisfying went completed. u get all tingley inside
Tue 08/05/01 at 23:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
All the games on the n64 are poo. mario was a launch title and is classed as the best on it and it's poo.goldeneye is ok i suppose but quake 3 and timesplitters blast the sqaure bond heads of it.The 64 stands for poo which is why all the games end in 64.i rest my case

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.