GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"haha to standbyers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 23/04/05 at 15:41
"yer mom n dad"
Well, im so glad the cheating upgrade was installed for live, my question is for all the cheaters on live that use dummy glitch, standby and whatever else there is oh yeah the mod chip thing. (but thats cool cuz i use it to download games on my xbox)well i dont even think u can use it 2 cheat well whatever like i was sayin what r u cheaters gonna do with out your precious standby.Well i hate standby because i am a legit 16.

Knock Knock Who's there

Upgrades 4 Upgrades 4 who

Upgrades for u!!!
Sat 23/04/05 at 15:41
"yer mom n dad"
Well, im so glad the cheating upgrade was installed for live, my question is for all the cheaters on live that use dummy glitch, standby and whatever else there is oh yeah the mod chip thing. (but thats cool cuz i use it to download games on my xbox)well i dont even think u can use it 2 cheat well whatever like i was sayin what r u cheaters gonna do with out your precious standby.Well i hate standby because i am a legit 16.

Knock Knock Who's there

Upgrades 4 Upgrades 4 who

Upgrades for u!!!
Sat 23/04/05 at 16:52
Regular
"8==="
Yep.

I heard Halo 2 automatically kicks anyone using standby anyway.
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It was so bad. The number of times our team fought really well and then some Yank went 'it's a legitimate strategy!' and cheated.
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
What's it look like when someone uses 'standby' then?
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Normally you try to do stuff for a few seconds with no result. And then the screen goes to "Setting up game..." etc. Sometimes this is somebody leaving, often the other team is standbying.
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:40
Regular
"8==="
I see.

What's the advantage of that? It throws people off guard or the other team can have a quick chat about what they're going to do?
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:57
Regular
Your team freezes the standbuyers don't.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The game goes on for 30 odd seconds.

Just only they can move. With a bomb...or a flag.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ah yes, a favourite of theirs.

3-0 CTF on Midship in about 1 minute 20 seconds.

Thank God it's sorted.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've done and had that done to me without cheats before.

Some people are seriously crap/good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.