GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Hate this song!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/02/04 at 14:55
Regular
Is it just me, or is that song by Kelis called milkshake extremely annoying?? its always on all the music channels lately aswell, ARGH!!!!!
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:55
Regular
Is it just me, or is that song by Kelis called milkshake extremely annoying?? its always on all the music channels lately aswell, ARGH!!!!!
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The video aint half bad.

Probably why so many people vote for it to be played.
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It is absolutely AWFUL. I can't see how anyone, in their right mind or not, would ever buy it, let alone enjoy it!

*Starts listening to Stairway To Heaven to get that awful 'Milkshake' crap out of head*
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Der Nazi wrote:

> *Starts listening to Stairway To Heaven to get that awful 'Milkshake'
> crap out of head*

Well played sir, well played. :)
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
LDK87 wrote:
> Is it just me, or is that song by Kelis called milkshake extremely
> annoying??

True, but it could be worse.....it could be.....BUSTED!!!!
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Busted. They think they are punks. In reality, they are popstars who have no talent whatsover. Their 'music' blows.

I can't really judge this, seeing as I can't play the guitar, but apparently they can't even play their instruments (The sound doesen't match the chords they play on TOTP, alegedly).

In short, they blow.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Oh trust me, they actually admit that they dont play their own guitars (coz they cant!) or write their own songs. They just sing a loada songs that have been written for them and mime the guitar parts that are being play by studio guitarists live and on their album. And they call themselves a rock band! They must die!!!!
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
'Die' is too mild a word.

Die painfully is far better a term. And whilst we're at it, Avril Lavigne should die as well, for crimes against music, for:

1- Pretending to be a punk, when she is told to by her management. Allegedly, as admitted in an interview, she wanted to be 'the next Celine Dion.'

2- Saying she is more of a rebel and an icon than the late, great Sid Vicious.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
what about that stupid "Cha Cha" song where all those dick head people are dancin on the street and the song goes "cha cha real smooth, now move to the left". Thats a right head do-er of a song, almost as bad as the macarena song!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.