GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Path Of Neo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Matrix: Path of Neo'.
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Gaming Man"
There is a new game coming out on the PS2 called The Matrix: Path Of Neo. There is no info yet about the game, but the release date at the moment is 30/09/2005 (on play.com). By the sound of this game it will give us Neo's view of the Matrix world. If any one has got any more info about this game please let me know.
Mon 13/06/05 at 07:54
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Neo-Matrix game named, detailed

Atari uploads details on new title set in The Matrix universe; game lets players take control of "The Chosen One" himself.

Atari today made an official announcement regarding the next installment of games based on the Matrix franchise. Dubbed The Matrix: Path of Neo, the game is set in the universe of The Matrix trilogy. Path of Neo will jack into PCs, PlayStation 2s, and Xboxes this coming holiday season. The title is being developed by Shiny Entertainment, the studio behind 2003's Enter the Matrix.

Just to let you know what it is all about
Sat 11/06/05 at 01:46
Regular
"Gaming Man"
There are a few screenshots on gamespot a trailer has been released.
Here's the link:
http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/thematrixthepathofneo/index.html
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
Have you seen any pictures of it yet?
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:31
"period drama"
Still sounds like a pile of ass.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Gaming Man"
This game is now being released on PC as well. I expected this game just to be released on PS2 and XBOX.

Think I will get it on PC now!!
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:37
Regular
Fígó wrote:
> This sounds terrible to be honest, I mean, Neo is mean't to be this
> indestructable force, yet you'll probably be able to die from a few
> bullet shots in the game.

But isn't the game mostly set around the first? He was hardly indestructable i nthe first because he didn't beleive.
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Gaming Man"
There are now screenshots of this game at gamespot and a trailer has been released. I have to say it looks pretty good!!!

By the looks of it you can play the famous fight scenes from the movies.

The release date has changed (on play.com) 11/11/2005

Synopsis

The Matrix: Path of Neo is an action-adventure game in which the player finds himself delivered into the most key and memorable situations Neo faces in the Matrix film trilogy (The Matrix , The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions). You're in Neo's shoes, but from the moment gameplay starts, how the situations play out, how you handle them, how you deal with the problems, where you go, how people react to you -- it's all up to YOU.

Written & directed by the Wachowski brothers, The Matrix: Path of Neo reaches beyond the intensity and extreme adrenaline rush of the film trilogy by utilizing the latest game's technology.

Finally you can become Neo and decide your own path.

BE THE ONE
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
Hehe :P
Mon 25/04/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Edgy wrote:
> Neo has an ability the others don't

Thanks Edgy :)
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:21
Regular
": ("
Coin wrote:
> mad man 4 wrote:
> no offence dude but where the hell is there any info on the
> game you are on about on this thread?
>
> UrbanShark wrote:
> There is no info yet about the game, but the release date at the
> moment is 30/09/2005 (on play.com).

Well if you look down a few posts I did just post loads of info on the game...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.