GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Women are annoying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
60% of the time they are great and stuff etc

But the other 40% they are just so nnnrrrrrraaargh, thats the best definition.

Went to pub with mates last night and all of us agreed that they're stupid and do exactly the same little mind games all the time. Attention seeking and all.

Up there with the most annoying things

" Fine. "
" What's the point? "
Just that 'look' when you do somethign they dont like
Ruining a good day by moaning then make you feel like crap
Thinking something is wrong when there isn't
Going in moods and moaning because you're not helping even when they say nothing is wrong
Everyone hates them etc
" I'm fat "

And the last three big nights out have been ruined because one of them has got too drunk to get home and falls out with someone. Last two I've spent about £30 each night, remained sober and needed to carry them in their house.

Mine is in a mood and wants to see me... so I suggest we could do something after work tonight, or after her work tomorrow or the whole of Friday.

Reply: What's the point? you don't care, I'll see you around.

RARARARRAANNAARA
Wed 18/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
60% of the time they are great and stuff etc

But the other 40% they are just so nnnrrrrrraaargh, thats the best definition.

Went to pub with mates last night and all of us agreed that they're stupid and do exactly the same little mind games all the time. Attention seeking and all.

Up there with the most annoying things

" Fine. "
" What's the point? "
Just that 'look' when you do somethign they dont like
Ruining a good day by moaning then make you feel like crap
Thinking something is wrong when there isn't
Going in moods and moaning because you're not helping even when they say nothing is wrong
Everyone hates them etc
" I'm fat "

And the last three big nights out have been ruined because one of them has got too drunk to get home and falls out with someone. Last two I've spent about £30 each night, remained sober and needed to carry them in their house.

Mine is in a mood and wants to see me... so I suggest we could do something after work tonight, or after her work tomorrow or the whole of Friday.

Reply: What's the point? you don't care, I'll see you around.

RARARARRAANNAARA
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" Whatever, you decide "
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:11
£30 each, damn thats gunna start costing you a small fortune.
Why didnt you make them but stuff themselves?
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"That's right!"
"Women are annoying"

You're only figuring this out now?

It's not a night out unless at least one girl ends up drunkenly crying and fighting with her best friend.

Goatboy's got them sussed, talk to him, my drunken friend, talk to him.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I know it’s not original, but, “does my bum look big in this?”

This is very dangerous and comes in one of two forms.

Form 1:
You’re at home getting ready to go out. You have a nice evening planned and she drops this one on you.
Do you say a blunt yes? Only to receive two of SHEEPYS suggestions in the way of, “I’m fat”, and, “fine”.
Do you say no and run the risk of being called I liar?
Do you say no, but that you don’t like the colour so she can say not only do you agree that she's fat but that you also don’t have the balls to admit it.

Night out ruined.

Form 2:
You’re in a shop and she asks the same question.
Say yes and humiliate her in the shop possibly in front of a shop worker?
Say no and have her blame you when later at home she decides she doesn’t really like the dress?

Bloody women!

They do have bosoms though, so I forgive them.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I know it’s not original, but, “does my bum look big in this?”

"Its not the clothes making it look big pet."
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i have always refused to answer that question,i usually said
"what do you think,i don't know"
you see i'm a genius,i know how to get out of these traps.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, if you find you can't put-up with women like that, perhaps it's time you thought about moving-on to find more "mature" young females with a lot more common sense and know-how about what's REALLY going on.

Why waste your time, effort and money if you're not happy?
After all, it's only your life. You shouldn't `have´ to put-up with things you don't like or enjoy - unless, of course, you enjoy a challenge (and struggle)...

People DON'T change; whatever you might hear. However, change CAN be a good thing. If you really feel you can do better, why not just go-for-it and find out - how else are you going to know?!
Wed 18/02/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Nike Theory"
If in a months time you think you'll feel the same then you must put a plan of action in place to either encourage improvement or just move on.
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:53
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I know it’s not original, but, “does my bum look big in this?”

I ask that question hoping for a "yes", that may be where you're getting it wrong...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.