GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tears Of The Sun - Thoughts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/04 at 22:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What do you all think of this film? I remembering seeing it at the cinema when it first came out under the influence of a mate who loves watching films with zero plot and a lot of explosions.

After seeing it however I really liked it. I thought that it was a very slow film to get started but once it did it was fast paced and full of messages of righteousness, compassion and so on. The quote at the end "The only thing needed for evil to florish is for men of good virtue to do nothing" is my favourite quote of all time and it seemed to me like it fitted in beautifully with the film.

Unfortunately on reflection I feel played as what I can now see is nothing more than a glorified apology for the foreign policy of America in Iraq.

How about you guys what did you think of this film? I truly thought that it pulled on the heart strings to manipulate the audience but what do you guys think?
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What do you all think of this film? I remembering seeing it at the cinema when it first came out under the influence of a mate who loves watching films with zero plot and a lot of explosions.

After seeing it however I really liked it. I thought that it was a very slow film to get started but once it did it was fast paced and full of messages of righteousness, compassion and so on. The quote at the end "The only thing needed for evil to florish is for men of good virtue to do nothing" is my favourite quote of all time and it seemed to me like it fitted in beautifully with the film.

Unfortunately on reflection I feel played as what I can now see is nothing more than a glorified apology for the foreign policy of America in Iraq.

How about you guys what did you think of this film? I truly thought that it pulled on the heart strings to manipulate the audience but what do you guys think?
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*cough* Someone must have an opinion...someone?
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:23
Regular
"None Stored"
It was at least 10 times better than sex.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.