GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drink Driving lock?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just read on a news site that in New Mexico they plan to introduce a device which the driver must blow into before the car would be allowed to start, if alcohol is detected in the breath then it wouldn't start.

A clever idea, but surely anyone could blow into it to get it to start?
Sure most would be smart enough to see that as being a bad idea but you never know what some of the rat faced mongs out there would do these days.

New Mexico has quite a lot of drink driving related deaths but I guess if they do go through with this idea and it works well then it could be seen in more and more places.

What you think?
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just read on a news site that in New Mexico they plan to introduce a device which the driver must blow into before the car would be allowed to start, if alcohol is detected in the breath then it wouldn't start.

A clever idea, but surely anyone could blow into it to get it to start?
Sure most would be smart enough to see that as being a bad idea but you never know what some of the rat faced mongs out there would do these days.

New Mexico has quite a lot of drink driving related deaths but I guess if they do go through with this idea and it works well then it could be seen in more and more places.

What you think?
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Plate of glue"
You could get a fan to blow into it.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cunning but..impractical.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
AliBoy wrote:
> A clever idea, but surely anyone could blow into it to get it to
> start?

Yeah, that's like the main problem.
It's a great idea mind.

I dunno how they could fix that problem. I dunno, retinal scan?
Ok, maybe not.
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:13
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Azul wrote:
> I dunno how they could fix that problem. I dunno, retinal scan?
> Ok, maybe not.

We're talking New Mexico here... ;)

(Below the belt? Maybe :D)
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Notable"
Well it might cut down on drunk driving thats a start.
Wed 18/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
terrible idea. Mexican's, what do you expect

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.