GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""The naomi awards""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/04 at 19:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
for those of you that dont know, the Naomi awards are on every year a day before the brit awards. this is completley the opposite to the brit awards, as this awards people for how rubbish they are. this years winners where:

worst female: kym marsh
worst female group: atomic kitten
worst male: darius
worst male group: d-side
worst single: spirit in the sky.

and finally, no awards would be complete with out the life time achievemant award. this years oustandingly awful contribution to music went too............. Peter andre!

no doubt "im a celebrity, get me outta here" did nothing good for his singing career, as his new single "insania" is already being tipped as the hot favourite for worst single at next years awards!
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
for those of you that dont know, the Naomi awards are on every year a day before the brit awards. this is completley the opposite to the brit awards, as this awards people for how rubbish they are. this years winners where:

worst female: kym marsh
worst female group: atomic kitten
worst male: darius
worst male group: d-side
worst single: spirit in the sky.

and finally, no awards would be complete with out the life time achievemant award. this years oustandingly awful contribution to music went too............. Peter andre!

no doubt "im a celebrity, get me outta here" did nothing good for his singing career, as his new single "insania" is already being tipped as the hot favourite for worst single at next years awards!
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:22
"she wants to move"
no, i think peter andre is hot! and he's gonna get number 1, with his re-release! moronic people.!
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yup, it is moronic that he will get another number one.
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
do you wreckon jordan will date peter andre???
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:27
"she wants to move"
Biggie Little™ wrote:
> do you wreckon jordan will date peter andre???

in a non lesbian view, she looks better without make-up, and i think hes way too good for her!
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:28
"she wants to move"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yup, it is moronic that he will get another number one.

well i'm astounded you think its not a good song!
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
it is merely rumoured to be a song. omly some stupid recording company would give him a deal anyway.
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:32
"she wants to move"
Biggie Little™ wrote:
> it is merely rumoured to be a song. omly some stupid recording company
> would give him a deal anyway.

no,no,no , i listened to radio1 on the internet and chris moyles got them to re-release mysterious girl!, not insaniA! but that too, will be a hit..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.