GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/04 at 17:26
Regular
dont you think phil neville from man u is really fit........mmmmmmmmmm yaeh baby yeah
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
LOL!

*Raises Hand*

IB. Definitely.
Or Figo.

I've told them, it's just not healthy.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
ok speak 2 moro xxx
Regular
no where near to beating my ex then ....
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
I will be here probably tommorrow,I am always online.It was great fun chatting with you.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:51
Regular
yeah too right. got to go other wise i think my dinner is going to explode! by the way i am 19 when will you be back on the site?
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
nevilles babe wrote:
> i dont know men these days or boys i spose we should call em they
> havent got a clue about anything.....housekeeping

Of course not, that's women's work.

> maintenance,

Of what?

> money, bills

I know money but you're correct in that I don't know much about bills.

> or sex! ha ha!

Now this one I take offence to. I know about it, I know that you're supposed to see if you can finish faster then the last time. I'm down to 34 seconds now!
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
esperanza you are alright.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
LMAO,you're not wrong there.They don't like us girls intruding in there little forums because we start interesting topics,lol.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:47
Regular
i dont know men these days or boys i spose we should call em they havent got a clue about anything.....housekeeping, maintenance, money, bills or sex! ha ha!
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
That's OK,I know who you where on about.Anyway,this discussion is about football(which is on TV) and Enrique Iglesias (music) so what is the problem?????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.