GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wednesday Night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 11:46
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Adults think that they have today’s youth totally sussed out. But they don’t this is a true story that shows how different kids can be when they want to be.

Last Wednesday night I was out with a few of my mates. We went to the youth café as usual, (that’s where we meet up). Then we went to cause some trouble so we could get a chase. We stood outside a chippy pi*sing the man off. He eventually foned the cops. We round around like mental getting chased giving the fingers to the cctv camera’s. Some one even mooned at the camera. They got fed up chasing us and left us alone. We had had our thrills we were ready to sit down. We met a heap of bikers on the high street (about 20 of them). 15 minutes later someone saw a boy that no one liked so we all chased him for about a mile or so through half the town. He got away and we decided to go back to the park. When we got there some girls went into a wee bittie with bushes they started screaming and claimed there was a man in the bushes. So every one trooped over to see this so called man in the bushes. 10 minutes later we discovered an old man in the bushes. Shivering with the cold and crying because of fear. He told us he had been attacked by a man we all knew “dogs balls”. At that moment I think all of our hearts felt for him. He had a cut and a broos on his face from where a stone had hit him. We foned an ambulance and he was taken to hospital where he was fed and warmed up. That group of 30 or so hooligans could have saved his life. He might have hid in that bush the whole night and froze to death.

SO ANY ADULTS READING THIS WHO HAD THERE MIND MADE UP ABOUT TEENS TODAY THEN THINK AGAIN! YEA SOME ARE TERIBLE BUT OTHERS ARE LIKE ME AND MY MATES!
Mon 16/02/04 at 15:02
Regular
AS if we really want to hear this.....
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> You're crap.

I like to think I sum all our feelings up quite well :-D
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Darling wrote:
If you want us all to say 'well done have a
> pat on the back' you can fcuk right off because i really hate people
> like you, are you known as a townie by any chance?

Haha

Top form today forum
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Must... not... laugHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I think you are pathetic and sad. The person or people who drove that old man into a bush started out like you by terrorising the town and chasing innocent people. If you want us all to say 'well done have a pat on the back' you can fcuk right off because i really hate people like you, are you known as a townie by any chance?
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Bishysmurph wrote:

> SO ANY ADULTS READING THIS WHO HAD THERE MIND MADE UP ABOUT TEENS
> TODAY THEN THINK AGAIN! YEA SOME ARE TERIBLE BUT OTHERS ARE LIKE ME
> AND MY MATES!

Well I read this, then got to the end and did think again. Well done for re-confirming my opinion on teens. Yep, I still think that most of them, those that hang around in the streets terrorising others, are little brats.
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Teal'c"
Bishysmurph wrote:
> I've got some nob-ass mates.

You are truly the hero of the week.
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:18
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't get it... is it meant to be satire, or is he just "special" in a special school sort of way?
Mon 16/02/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Selected"
kuts and brooses
Mon 16/02/04 at 12:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haha.

'Mooned'.

'Broos'

Heh, and so yoof develops into good Samaritans after considering themselves to be utterly cool by running from COPSSSSZZ!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.