GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Heat - Oh the adverts!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 09:26
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Did anyone else notice the ammount of adverts in last night's "Live" Heat broadcast? Bloody hell, that annoyed me. I'm presuming it's because it shows in America and it's well documented that America have more adverts than the brits, but 5 bloody adverts in an hour is criminal. Heat's running time didn't even total 40 minutes!
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:52
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
what makes the ads worse is that sky will go to an ad and then come back just for the wwe to go for an ad so sky have to go for another!
I thought it was funny with cole saying over and over again that the ppv was sold out and there was only about 50 ppl in the arena with about 2 minutes left to go. and then they had to turn all the lights off until everyone was in.
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. :D
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:14
Regular
Haha! LOL! Only 1 door? How cheap.
Tue 17/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"..."
Apparently someone forgot to tell WWE that there was only one door into the arena. Lol and inded lol!
Mon 16/02/04 at 14:03
Regular
Yeah, I noticed that too. They should of started letting them in earlier. I mean Heat had officially ended and then we see Tazz and Michael Cole with about 50 people behind them and the rest of the seats are empty. The crowd was really into the PPV though and they were going crazy, enjoyed it :)
Mon 16/02/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, you get used to them. :)

What I couldn't believe was the fact that they were letting the fans in late and they had to have Sable and Torrie come out because some of the fans were in the arena yet.
Mon 16/02/04 at 11:16
Regular
Haha...yeah that was a joke. The whole of Heat was pointless. They were just showing the videos which showed the build up to No Way Out's matches which we then saw again on No Way Out. Load of crap, had one 5 minute match.
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Only in America aye?
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:26
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Did anyone else notice the ammount of adverts in last night's "Live" Heat broadcast? Bloody hell, that annoyed me. I'm presuming it's because it shows in America and it's well documented that America have more adverts than the brits, but 5 bloody adverts in an hour is criminal. Heat's running time didn't even total 40 minutes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.