GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All [ASS] need to read this"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Wed 27/04/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hey peoples i know we don't play much anymore but some geeks want to play us, it would just be a friendly as they need more matches to get their team working better.

They are the [EV] clan and geeky.

8pm Tuesday for any [ASS] who want to play.

Need to know final numbers by 9pm Monday so i can let them know

Current confirmed players:

Chippxero
Monkey_man
Goatboy
Grix Thraves
Creepy
Azul
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's very confusing when you change your name but don't have a tag to let people know who you are Jim :P

Do you have xfire? If so whats your user name?
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
I can play if you want.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Same here, although my powers have diminished slightly in that week I had off CS.
Wed 01/06/05 at 09:56
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I will be up for it, no obligations to when.
Wed 01/06/05 at 06:40
Regular
I'm up for it - Tuesday and Thursday evenings being best for me. If it's a weekend, it'd need to be Saturday afternoon.
Tue 31/05/05 at 02:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
Anyone fancey another match in a week or so? i will find a clan to play for next weekend.

Could do with getting 6 people, and to know which day is best for everyone.
Wed 04/05/05 at 00:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd be lost on Counter Strike without the aid of "BigBiff" the bear at my side. And no fiegn death either, how would I be able to trick counter terrorists into thinking I was dead?
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've lost the taste for twitch-gaming. Especially online.
After about 2 mins I thought "...meh" and started shooting pictures off walls, blasting PCs off desks and shooting Grix in the feet.

Just can't summon the excitement or fun in CS anymore to play enough to care/be any good.
Count me out of any future games, although I'm sure that hardly affects anything.

*fires up WoW*
Ahhhhh...immersive worlds.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Count me in for future matches after thurs. Should have my new rig sorted by then. Pains me not playing CS and WOW. All my old comp parts are with my mate now :(
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
It was quite fun, once their server is up and running agian we could challenge them again.

They all have exams and stuff tomorrow so thats why alot of them left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.