GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thw White Stripes - Question..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does anyone know the name of the White Stripes song that has the video in which all these drums keep appearing whenever the girl in the band hits the drum? They go down stairs, in and out of trains and in the end form patterns. I saw the video and listened to it in the Hard Rock Café once but can't remember the name. Can any of you help me out?
Tue 17/02/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've got Michel Gondry's and Chris Cunningham's Directors Label DVDs, just need to grab hold of Spike Jonze's next. Quality series.

I just love Gondry's Drumb and Drumber short film, so simple but hits a chord with me. Cunningham's Monkey Drummer short is mental too. Then again, anything done with Aphex would be.
Tue 17/02/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Blank wrote:
> Is that the one with a split screen, and one shows the other happening
> in reverse?

Yuppo!
Mon 16/02/04 at 22:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Is that the one with a split screen, and one shows the other happening in reverse?
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you like it a lot, get the Michel Gondry Director's Label DVD. It's got a load of music videos done by him - about 3 for the White Stripes, including the Lego one (Fell In Love With A Girl), and your onw with the increasing/decreasing drums. But it's got my favourite music promo of all time, "Sugar Water" by Cibo Matto. A total mindf**k from start to finish, and you'll need to watch it about 5 times to get what's going on. Very clever man.
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:10
Regular
and a quality tune it is too
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:30
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Thanks Flockhart
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Don't listen to them.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
it's called the hardest button to button
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does anyone know the name of the White Stripes song that has the video in which all these drums keep appearing whenever the girl in the band hits the drum? They go down stairs, in and out of trains and in the end form patterns. I saw the video and listened to it in the Hard Rock Café once but can't remember the name. Can any of you help me out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.