GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ohh ticket stubs are a harsh reminder..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 13:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I have kept all my ticket stubs for the past wee while and I recently added them all up and found the oldest stub. My oldest one was DareDevil on the 22/02/03 and since then I have spent £142.10 on cinema tickets alone. Not including food and drink or the almost obligatory Pizza Hut that I normally go to either before or after. I think that's a shockingly hi amount to have spent on just tickets in that time, I need a life heh.
Sun 15/02/04 at 13:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I have kept all my ticket stubs for the past wee while and I recently added them all up and found the oldest stub. My oldest one was DareDevil on the 22/02/03 and since then I have spent £142.10 on cinema tickets alone. Not including food and drink or the almost obligatory Pizza Hut that I normally go to either before or after. I think that's a shockingly hi amount to have spent on just tickets in that time, I need a life heh.
Sun 15/02/04 at 14:08
Regular
"She's a dog!"
That's nothing. My brother has been going to the cinema weekly since he was about 12, he is now 25. That is a lot. He must have 500 tickets at least.

"HAHA, my brother has more tickets than you!"

"My dad is bigger than yours as well!"
Sun 15/02/04 at 14:34
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Ack, it's less than once a week.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:23
Regular
That really isn't that bad on reflection.

Queen of the South season ticket, for the terracing = £160.

This guarantees 18 home games, each 90 minutes long = 1620 minutes = 27 hours

So price per hour: £5.92.

£142.10 is approximately 43 films, and for arguments sake lets say they are also 90 minutes long = 3870 minutes = 64.5 hours

So price per hour: £2.20

Also bear in mind that out of the 18 games its likely to be freezing cold for about 15 of them, you will see (based on QOS last season) 6 defeats (which ruin the rest of the day) and you are spending the whole time time standing up.

At the cinema its warm, you have a comfy seat and you are relatively sure you will enjoy what you watch.

Now don't you feel better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.