GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goombaaa"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
Fun night last night which consisted of most people getting really too drunk and falling asleep on the floor, and then the few of us who were awake drawing on their faces in marker pen and putting shaving foam in their hair. Life is good.

Does anyone know how to apply that thing so input boxes on websites remember things you've typed in? Like google doesnt remember anything I searched for and hotmail/SR login do not remember my email address so I have to type it each time. How do I make it work again?

I need a poo.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
Fun night last night which consisted of most people getting really too drunk and falling asleep on the floor, and then the few of us who were awake drawing on their faces in marker pen and putting shaving foam in their hair. Life is good.

Does anyone know how to apply that thing so input boxes on websites remember things you've typed in? Like google doesnt remember anything I searched for and hotmail/SR login do not remember my email address so I have to type it each time. How do I make it work again?

I need a poo.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I dont know about your query sorry but next time when your awake and your friends are asleep get a glass of warm water and stick there fingers in it.

If you can bear the smell of wee wee throughout the night it is well worth the reaction when they wake up. I remember once a time doing it to my friend happy days happy days.

*Remember's the happy days*
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You smear your monitor with jam to make it sticky.

Either that or use the autocomplete function, which I can't remember how to find.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Look for me, monkey boy!
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Try the internet settings on your web browser acctually.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Paradox: wrote:
> I need a poo.

Don't we all.
Sun 15/02/04 at 14:07
Paradox: wrote:

> I need a poo.

ROLF.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
Autocomplete function, anyone?
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
"That's right!"
So you were on the Stella, eh? Break into any Corsas?

I just got back from the pub (well, two) First time I've drank in at least a couple of weeks.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Click on 'Tools' from drop down menu in IE, select 'Internet Options', Click on the 'Content' tab & it's at the bottom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.