GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ah yeah, I forgot how good Hitman 2 was!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's excellent, isn't it. I've had for ages, but I only found out yesterday that you can drop bodies down manholes! That alone is worth getting the game for. The blend of stealth and action is perfect - you can either complete the missions the various ways they are meant to be completed, or just go on the rampage, killing everyone in sight. Sure, you stealth rating might say "mass murderer", but you still complete the game! Anyway, just thought I'd drop by and remind you all that this fantastic game exists. Tally-ho!!!!!!!!!11111
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's excellent, isn't it. I've had for ages, but I only found out yesterday that you can drop bodies down manholes! That alone is worth getting the game for. The blend of stealth and action is perfect - you can either complete the missions the various ways they are meant to be completed, or just go on the rampage, killing everyone in sight. Sure, you stealth rating might say "mass murderer", but you still complete the game! Anyway, just thought I'd drop by and remind you all that this fantastic game exists. Tally-ho!!!!!!!!!11111
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Write a review man or woman.

Does he gain respect for writing topics like this?
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, it's General Chat, the most retarded of all the forums. It's threads like this that make it what it is.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I dont see any topics like this.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's because it's so brilliant.

I was gonna post it in the PS2 forum, but it's a multiformat game, so what ya gonna do?
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Well I think your a selfish waste of space because some people dont want to see you rabbit on about a game they might of never played as I said write a review so that people who want to see if the games so good can see, and you can leave the people who dont want to see it to go on with there lives spam free.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:45
"period drama"
Settle down, JAT, 'til you know how things work around here.

Yup yup, fantasic game.
Flying bodies are just genius - man come through door, man get shot back through door.

Although I've never been more chuffed with myself than when getting a SA ranking. You feel all warm and clever inside.

Those crappy snow / ninja levels in the middle were really annoying, but the rest of the game more than makes up for it.

Seen the Hitman 3 trailer yet?
>www.gametrailers.com<
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes but FFF you have played the game and completed it I think some people do not share your passion for hitman 2 especially not Sieks so to some it is a waste of a topic put it as your tagline or something.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:56
"period drama"
What are we supposed to talk about then?
Name something that everyone's experienced - a game that everyone's played and completed.

What that?
You got nothing?

Muh.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Packman,
Mario,
Sonic the hedgehog

There happy now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.