GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Listening to Mozart while on a Killing Spree"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 01:54
From Ananova.com:

"A British-based company is selling MP3 players which can be attached to an assault rifle.

The "AK-MP3" player is built into the ammunition clip of a Kalashnikov. It can be swapped with the real magazine carrying bullets and inserted into the weapon.

The device is being advertised on the internet by a Buckinghamshire-based company set up by a group of Russian businessmen.

It comes with enough storage space to hold 9,000 songs.

Former Russian rock star Andrey Koltakov, a partner in the dotcom company offering the AK-MP3 for sale, said: "This is our bit for world peace - hopefully, from now on many militants and terrorists will use their AK-47s to listen to music and audio books."

The accessory costs just over £200 or around £400.

According to those marketing it the stainless steel body makes it "uniquely suitable for outdoors".

AK-47s are the choice of killers across the globe from Marxist guerillas in Colombia to Saddam Hussein loyalists in Iraq. They were also used by IRA snipers.

They are capable of firing 600 rounds a minute."
Sun 15/02/04 at 01:54
From Ananova.com:

"A British-based company is selling MP3 players which can be attached to an assault rifle.

The "AK-MP3" player is built into the ammunition clip of a Kalashnikov. It can be swapped with the real magazine carrying bullets and inserted into the weapon.

The device is being advertised on the internet by a Buckinghamshire-based company set up by a group of Russian businessmen.

It comes with enough storage space to hold 9,000 songs.

Former Russian rock star Andrey Koltakov, a partner in the dotcom company offering the AK-MP3 for sale, said: "This is our bit for world peace - hopefully, from now on many militants and terrorists will use their AK-47s to listen to music and audio books."

The accessory costs just over £200 or around £400.

According to those marketing it the stainless steel body makes it "uniquely suitable for outdoors".

AK-47s are the choice of killers across the globe from Marxist guerillas in Colombia to Saddam Hussein loyalists in Iraq. They were also used by IRA snipers.

They are capable of firing 600 rounds a minute."
Sun 15/02/04 at 01:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i'm not quite sure how to respond.
gunman:"say goodbye f****r"
victim:"could you wait a minute i love this song"
Sun 15/02/04 at 02:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Icarus wrote:
> ..."hopefully, from now on many militants and terrorists
> will use their AK-47s to listen to music and audio books."

Then...

> The accessory costs just over £200 or around £400.

Now, if you were a terrorist, what what you do?

"Hmm, I'm a terrorist in a small, badly funded terrorist group. I have little money. Do I buy some needed ammo for my AK? Do I buy some explosives? Grenades perhaps? Or should I use my 400 quid on this shiny MP3 player, even when I have no computer to download MP3 from. MP3 player it is!"

I just can't see it to be honest.
Was the rockstar stoned when he was thinking that "militants and terrorists will use their AK-47s to listen to music"?
Hmmm.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:00
"period drama"
Icarus wrote:
> The "AK-MP3" player is built into the ammunition clip of a
> Kalashnikov. It can be swapped with the real magazine carrying
> bullets and inserted into the weapon.

So you can't actually listen to Mozart while on a killing spree.
Unless you stop killing, tag the mag out, put the mp3 in, listen to it for a bit, take the mp3 out, put the mag back in, start killing.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You could use your sidearm or knife.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:08
"period drama"
Ah, good plan.
Or you could take an actual mp3 player with you.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:10
Regular
Terrorist: Zay yo prayerz Ahmereecan scoom!
US Soldier: Noooooooo!
AK47: Girls just wanna have fu-un. Oh Girls just wanna have fun!
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Haha edgy can I be beaten up in by the amazing albino man in your next tale?
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:13
Regular
I know I said that most of the JATs and Noobs I include end up losing badly...but....go on then. :D

I can't promise you'll be in the next one - but if I find a space I can put you in, you'll be in seeing as you asked so nicely.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thank you edgy also I dont ming losing as long as im in it.

I like pain
*Slits wrists*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.