GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make A Little Money"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 22:31
Regular
"loopy"
ROAR
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:31
"period drama"
ROAR
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
remove this post someone

some idiot might fall for it
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Teal'c"
Great, now I’ve got another six people I have to kill when the revolution comes and I’m declared president of the world.
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
Do not spam - Spamming is unnecessarily filling our forums full of pointless posts that serve no purpose to anyone. This includes posting the same message over and over again, posting countless topics on the same subject and replying to people's posts purely to boost your word count. Anyone who is found to be excessively spamming will be warned and will have their posts deleted. If they continue, they will be banned.

i would say that rubbish applies wouldn't you - just think of that idiots word count now
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
another thing, congratualtions, you have enough words to get out of newbie, well done, now go to hell, alright. no other users want to look at that rubbish. and more to the point, this is called the "Intelligant Discussion" forum, alright?
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Teal'c"
Well, actually its Intelligent Discussion, but meh.
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Blether"
you would just be and idiot to fall for this!
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Well, actually its Intelligent Discussion, but meh.

bothered...
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:35
"period drama"
Ahahaa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.