GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A quick question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 22:26
Regular
"wow"
I guess valintine's day has triggerd these events, but i've known this girl for quite a while and always had an interest in going out with her. Lately we've been getting on like a house on fire and i asked her out. She said no, she has a 'cold'. But she did say we should go out over half term. For a very long time i think we've both liked each other, though she has never given any clear signals either way as to whether she likes me or not, in that way. Somthimes she seems quite eagar, others quite distant and cold for no apparent reason. No matter what we'll still be friends, but i just wanted a non-poluted-with-'love' opinion as to whether or not this might work? I personally would love for it to work, although she's probably going to a different uni than me...in a different country. Still theres nothing like enjoying the time you have together the best you can...right?
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:26
Regular
"wow"
I guess valintine's day has triggerd these events, but i've known this girl for quite a while and always had an interest in going out with her. Lately we've been getting on like a house on fire and i asked her out. She said no, she has a 'cold'. But she did say we should go out over half term. For a very long time i think we've both liked each other, though she has never given any clear signals either way as to whether she likes me or not, in that way. Somthimes she seems quite eagar, others quite distant and cold for no apparent reason. No matter what we'll still be friends, but i just wanted a non-poluted-with-'love' opinion as to whether or not this might work? I personally would love for it to work, although she's probably going to a different uni than me...in a different country. Still theres nothing like enjoying the time you have together the best you can...right?
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
Never ask someone you see as a long-term, real friend out. It won't work.

Then again, if you're not going to see her again and have nothing to lose...

Go ahead.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:35
Regular
"wow"
Initially she was interested in me, thats how we became friends, i was to shy to make anything of it though.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
"wow"
i guess this was the wrong place to ask.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:45
Yup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.