GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Loopy, in here a few questions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You said that you 'promise that it works', well what do we get if it don't? Will you pay me my money back?

Right so let me get this straight. I send my money to six people at the bottom of lists, then I get added to the six lists myself. So people then send me money for being at the bottom of the list and so on and so on?

That sort of right? The article was a bit long, could you explain it in a bit simpler and shorter terms please?
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:26
"Majestic"
Jees, the scam only makes the person at the top of the triangle rich. most people actually lose out, and you hear him in his post, youve got to recrute in order to get higher up in the traiganle to make money. He is sat at the top, reaping all your hard earned cash. And it doesnt stop at $6 trust me.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
It sounds like a good scam, come on loopy lemme know.....!!!
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:16
"Majestic"
Money pyramids never work, and only benefit the man at the top of the pyramid. This in this case could well be loopy.

Only loopy people would fall for this scam.

He will be hearing from Watchdog's Scam busters no doubt.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'm interested. If it will seriously only cost me 6 dollers, then I might give it a go.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Dont. Just dont.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You said that you 'promise that it works', well what do we get if it don't? Will you pay me my money back?

Right so let me get this straight. I send my money to six people at the bottom of lists, then I get added to the six lists myself. So people then send me money for being at the bottom of the list and so on and so on?

That sort of right? The article was a bit long, could you explain it in a bit simpler and shorter terms please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.