GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The impending loss of control"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/11/06 at 21:09
Regular
"Author of Pain"
I can feel it coming. It's working its way into me like the smooth edges of a slowly rotating drillbit. The adrenalin bites, fingers and limbs shake gently in unison. Darkness clouds my mind, and violence fills my thoughts.

Why am I so easily turned to this dark path? Why do I crave the opportunity to inflict pain at the merest provocation? Why the goddamn hell can't people just be reasonable in the first place?

I'm losing control. Some say I'm running from the issue. But the truth is, if I face the issue head on right now, I'm going to take it in both hands and snap it in two.

Oh, I'm human enough that I'd wake up in the morning and regret it, but when the red mist falls, and my fists ball up so tight that my knuckles threaten to burst through my skin, consequences are the least of my concerns.

Yet for all this, here I am. Typing meaninglessly into this window waiting for the adrenalin to fade, and the fury to subside. I have more self-control than I thought I'd ever want to muster. But my efforts are not appreciated.

My disinclination to physically manifest my frustrations into a world of pain is only so much vanity. Go figure.
Tue 07/11/06 at 21:09
Regular
"Author of Pain"
I can feel it coming. It's working its way into me like the smooth edges of a slowly rotating drillbit. The adrenalin bites, fingers and limbs shake gently in unison. Darkness clouds my mind, and violence fills my thoughts.

Why am I so easily turned to this dark path? Why do I crave the opportunity to inflict pain at the merest provocation? Why the goddamn hell can't people just be reasonable in the first place?

I'm losing control. Some say I'm running from the issue. But the truth is, if I face the issue head on right now, I'm going to take it in both hands and snap it in two.

Oh, I'm human enough that I'd wake up in the morning and regret it, but when the red mist falls, and my fists ball up so tight that my knuckles threaten to burst through my skin, consequences are the least of my concerns.

Yet for all this, here I am. Typing meaninglessly into this window waiting for the adrenalin to fade, and the fury to subside. I have more self-control than I thought I'd ever want to muster. But my efforts are not appreciated.

My disinclination to physically manifest my frustrations into a world of pain is only so much vanity. Go figure.
Tue 07/11/06 at 21:27
Regular
Yeah I feel like that sometimes too, you put it into much better words than I ever could though.
Wed 08/11/06 at 01:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... anyone else think we could do with a seperate "emo scribblings" board? ;)

if it makes you feel better though, EVRYONE gets those days. the difference is that in a few years time you`ll have much better reasons for them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.