GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time bomb is ticking. What are you going to do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 00:14
"Majestic"
*Please note that I am expressing a view. An opinion, that you may well agree or disagree with, its entirely up to you how you go about it. If you didn’t like any aspect of my view, express your own.

--> Watch out, the time bombs ticking!

Yup, that’s right; those crazy scientists have now predicted that a time bomb will go off in the year 2022! Better start building those bomb shelters now kids, cause 18 years from now, we could well be all doomed!

Of course I’m talking about the radically named Obesity time bomb! 2022 will be a year to remember if all the plump people explode. Guts everywhere! Most of us will be bog trotting in lungs, hearts, livers, intestines – if we are lucky.

Or maybe those unwise scientists are talking about gas. Yeah, the kind that normally smells. All the big people are going to fart, and damage the ozone layer, thus causing the moon to come closer to earth, causing floods and unexpected natural disasters? Unlikely. If that’s the case, to be hopes they don’t follow through.

Who have we got to blame for this time bomb? Ronald McDonald the clown? Yeah, let’s blame him. In-fact lets blame all junk food- yeah that’s a good idea Mr Scientist, you’ve got it right this time – surely you’re on a winner. No afraid not. Old man scientist says we should eat healthy organic foods, don’t eat the fatty kind. Oh right, now that make sense.
Yeah, I would buy that “healthy kind”, or that “low fat no-loss-to-taste” curry. If it wasn’t 3 times as expensive!

Then Senseless scientist comes out with some crazy statistic. And granted, he might not be far off – 70% overweight or something stupid. Trevor McDonalds says that the government is coming up with some incentive to make the larger people lose weight! Well, lower the price of healthy foods, that’s one good idea. It’s a subject I’m a little touchy on, as I aren’t the slimmest of people, and I am not having a dig at anybody who is fat at all, let me get that straight now – I am having a dig at Dense-Man Scientist. He knows everything.

He comes on telly, talking like a Toff, what does he know? He’s got the cheek to come on telly, and say Everybody should lose weight and stop smoking. Easier said than done –mate. He’s not fat, he’s the complete opposite. No idea Mister Scientist. You might know what Y x U over B(7+T) = K is, but when it comes to common sense, you must of got an F.

Anyway, you don’t have to look far to see famous large people. Chubby brown springs straight to mind.

A day before this time-bomb is going to go off, we should tie clever-man scientist to a lamp-post in London and he’ll get covered in blood; that will teach him!

So, get your gas masks in stock, and put on your hard helmets, because the time-bombs ticking…
What are you going to do?
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:12
"Majestic"
Little dweeb, spamming my post.

Although there is something you can all do about it, and it will only cost you 6 stamps as the man says!

6 stamps, 6 envelopes, and a bit of time, along with ink and paper.

Print of 6 fake dollar bills, and send them to the addresses provided. With 100's of fake’s circling round, the money pyramid won't work at all.
Idiots.

He’ll be sorry!

*evil grin*
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:36
"Majestic"
:D
Sat 14/02/04 at 10:47
"Majestic"
maddmun wrote:
> So usually it's brought about themselves.

Yeah, thats true. But what makes Lug head scientist know everything about the topic, when hes not remotly fat himself?
Sat 14/02/04 at 09:00
"For the horde!!!!"
In other words the USA is going to lose a lot of people, pop.
Sat 14/02/04 at 02:56
Regular
It's really a matter of, not what you eat, but what you do with all the energy stored.
I eat more junk food than a "Garbage Disposal unit" but, because I don;t sit around on my PC all day (Only about 23 hours) I can burn off the calories consumed.
People who are obese however, tend to eat loads of junkfood and do nothing about it.
So usually it's brought about themselves.
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Ahem*
:)
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
In other words, no.
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> LoL, are you a scientist?

Sort of, Im an undergraduate Biochemist at the moment.
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:28
"Majestic"
LoL, are you a scientist?

Anyway, I’m off for supper, followed by bed.
And in the morning I might have a greasy fry up.
LoL

:D iscodexy
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> Damn you cookie monster! With you chocolate chip centre, and your
> crumberly goodness. Goes down well with milk too...

Yes, but cookies should only be consumed in moderation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.