GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Creating A Website For Free????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 22:29
"©opy Right™"
Ive been looking around for a place where i can starty up a website just for fun, but the thing is i dont wanna pay for the thing. Any help where i can make one for free.
Fri 20/02/04 at 12:18
Regular
"I ROCK, ROCK ON"
use Yahoo PageBuilder for a website. although it is not HTML or any other language, its simple and mostly effective if you have an imagination. Alto you gan get a free .tk domain name from www.dot.tk which works the same way as a normal .com or .co.uk but its FREE. I have used this meathod with my site and its coming along well.
www.cshlavp.tk
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Digging!"
cuboy wrote:
> To create a web site for free, go to netscape.com and download
> netscape 7.1
> You can add movies, audio, all sorts of things to your site. That's
> the only good web site creater that I know of that's free.

I would use Mozilla in this instance rather than Netscape.
www.mozilla.org
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:35
Regular
To create a web site for free, go to netscape.com and download netscape 7.1
You can add movies, audio, all sorts of things to your site. That's the only good web site creater that I know of that's free.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Digging!"
Do you know any web codes such as HTML, javascript, PHP, CSS, etc? I you a least know HTML I would advise someone like Portland.co.uk with a subdomain, or T35.com. If you don't you can use yahoo's geocities or similar in which you just change templates, but these tend to be crap and don't let you use an imagination. I would learn HTML if I were you.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:29
"©opy Right™"
Ive been looking around for a place where i can starty up a website just for fun, but the thing is i dont wanna pay for the thing. Any help where i can make one for free.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.