GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rock Songs or other songs of the genres mentioned..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 19:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right I recently downloaded Kazaa again after getting rid of it for ages becaus it just slowed down my computer. THe first few songs I downloaded though are really wierd. Not like any of my albums but I like them just the same or more. I've got:

>My Immortal - Evanescence
>How You Remind Me - Nickelback
>Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
>Beautiful Day - U2
>Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
and
>Livin' On A Prayer - Jon Bon Jovi

Anyway as I have said I normally don't listen to that kind of music at all. My newest album is Travis 12 Memories which is all guitar music really and before that I got Pink Try This. I haven't really got a clue about what other songs are like those ones above though so I'm hoping someone can do the whole "If you liked *insert song* then you'll love this *insert song*" thing. Advise please people:D
Fri 13/02/04 at 19:10
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right I recently downloaded Kazaa again after getting rid of it for ages becaus it just slowed down my computer. THe first few songs I downloaded though are really wierd. Not like any of my albums but I like them just the same or more. I've got:

>My Immortal - Evanescence
>How You Remind Me - Nickelback
>Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
>Beautiful Day - U2
>Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
and
>Livin' On A Prayer - Jon Bon Jovi

Anyway as I have said I normally don't listen to that kind of music at all. My newest album is Travis 12 Memories which is all guitar music really and before that I got Pink Try This. I haven't really got a clue about what other songs are like those ones above though so I'm hoping someone can do the whole "If you liked *insert song* then you'll love this *insert song*" thing. Advise please people:D
Fri 13/02/04 at 19:45
Regular
Bat out of Hell by Meat Loaf.
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:22
"I love yo... lamp."
First of all, Livin' On A Prayer is by Bon Jovi, not Jon Bon Jovi in his solo career.

Basically anything from the Bon Jovi album Slippery When Wet. Or New Jersey.

If you like How You Remind Me then you would probably like Someday by Nickelback.
Sat 14/02/04 at 11:44
Regular
*pat's my 1478 mp3's*

I mean er, 1.4 mp3s...

Yes, Well my fave tracks have to be: -

Guns n Roses - Paradise City
Iron Maiden - Aces High
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You couldn't have chosen any softer rock music. It's physically not possible.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
If you like My Immortal, you may like Morningstar by AFI.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Blank wrote:
> You couldn't have chosen any softer rock music. It's physically not
> possible.

I was thinking that.
Sat 14/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good Things - Rival Schools
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
One-Armed Scissor - At The Drive In
Calm Americans - Elliott
Greatest View - Silverchair
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Refused - New Noise

You probably won't like it. But meh. Tis probly one of the best songs created by mankind.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:18
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> You couldn't have chosen any softer rock music. It's physically not
> possible.
>
> I was thinking that.

Well excuse me if I haven't heard any Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper or Marilyn Manson songs...well I have heard Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson but as it was a cover I don't think it was as emmm potent as his normal tracks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.