GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This "Traitor" Programme on BBC2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's fantastic.
You could undobtedly learn a lot about psychology through this.

Weeknights, 6pm, BBC2. It's on now. This lot are useless though, the other night, they did great.
Go watch.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's fantastic.
You could undobtedly learn a lot about psychology through this.

Weeknights, 6pm, BBC2. It's on now. This lot are useless though, the other night, they did great.
Go watch.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pah.

A) No Simpsons
B) Ooo! I don't like you, that means you are a traitor! RAR! I WANT YOU DEAD! I vote him/her as traitor because that person doesn't agree with me!!!!!!! WAHHH!
C) There is something inherently wrong about a gameshow based on material such as this. I can't put my finger on it.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cyclone wrote:
> Pah.
>
> A) No Simpsons

True. Very, sadly, true.

> B) Ooo! I don't like you, that means you are a traitor! RAR! I WANT
> YOU DEAD! I vote him/her as traitor because that person doesn't agree
> with me!!!!!!! WAHHH!

Slightly true, but that makes it all the more interesting, doesn't it?

> C) There is something inherently wrong about a gameshow based on
> material such as this. I can't put my finger on it.

Bah. It's good!
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
Gah, this program is useless.

The traitors are obvious, and the citizens are dimwits. It also means we can't watch The Simpsons or The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Why BBC 2, WHY?
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Teal'c"
I saw it the other night, and I thought it was terrible. One bit found hilarious however, was this bit where this ninety odd year old woman was talking about her trip to Nepal. Then, out of the blue, the rest of the group starting shouting at her, I thought she was going to have a heart attack” But how long did it take to get there!?” “Did you have the Meningitis jab!?!?” “Well…no...” “BUT I DID!” She was like “Bu…yeah…well no…bu… *”

It’s too intimidating as a quiz show for me. I found the Snooker better than this.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:54
"period drama"
Poor.
And full of people who think they're clever, but actually don't have a clue.
Fri 13/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
this game show is good but it takes over the simpsons BUMMer wihich is rather sad.the game is good but i cannot be bother to look away when it gets to the traiters and i find watching it knowing them is better
Fri 13/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
An excellent show that explores psychology and has a constant host of strange people. The series has so far followed a pattern for the winning groups. (Traitor. Citizens. Traitor. Citizens. Traitors.)
The fact that it stole the Simpsons time-slot is only slightly marring, because they had started to replay old episodes and Traitor is a refreshing change.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Poor.
> And full of people who think they're clever, but actually don't have
> a clue.

That's why I love it.

And yeah, don't worry, I hate the fact it replaced The Simpsons and Fresh Prince.
:(
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
it should work,but for some reason it doesnt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.