GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Searching The Archives Help."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 17:49
"I'm back...dorks."
I usd to be a member known as Ultima Weapon here ages ago. I was searching through the Archives and couldn't find one of my best stories called 'Medieval Breakdancing'. Is there any way to search the Archives buy typing in just the Topic Name or find it in any other way?

Cheers. Ultima Weapon: INSane as...
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:32
Regular
That is dependant on whether you can remember where you posted the topic...
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> Obviously you wearnt a liked member your boosting your topic if no
> ones posted no one knows.

You are actually a fap-faced-idiot.
Sat 14/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i know i know i'm a silly billy i admit it!
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I swear they all just went through that Darling!
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Darling wrote:
> how do you search the Archives??
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:45
"period drama"
Hey - I remember you.
Good lad, or so I think.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
how do you search the Archives??
Sat 14/02/04 at 15:55
"I'm back...dorks."
Thanks a lot.

UW.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:34
"I love yo... lamp."
Well if you know what forum it was in, and roughly when you won it, you should find it.

What to do is go into the archives and then into a forum. Click View Older Topics. In the address bar at the top of the screen it should now say at the end offset=50. That is how many threads back you are.

So if you make the offset 700 and the date is still after you posted the story you know you have more pages to go back. It helps get you to things quicker.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:19
"I'm back...dorks."
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> Obviously you wearnt a liked member your boosting your topic if no
> ones posted no one knows.

A liked member? I used to be neutral to almost everyone, and new a couple of people as frEinds. Last time I was 'ere was 2 years ago, won a few prizes and was a Regular. Only reason I came bak here was to search for my story and print it out to prove to my mates that I won Wipeout Fusion from 'ere. SO there!

UW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.